Biggest Loser!

beckyn22 said:
PS: Has there been a tribute to Angie in the credits? I've not seen one - but watched the first ep. on ITVplayer so didn't get credits.

There defo was one last week... Didn't notice anything this week however I wasn't really looking

Thanks for the info guys - I am so glad about that. xx

Biggest Loser USA

Is anyone else watching this tonight - amazing stories....i am close to tears for some of them!

x

Ellebear said:
Is anyone else watching this tonight - amazing stories....i am close to tears for some of them!

x

I watched an episode earlier in the week, not sure if it's the current season or not but I know what you mean! I was welling up and I never ever cry at tv or movies, some really sad but also quite happy stories!

Is the USA one available online like from ITV player or anything??

evilpenguin said:
I watched an episode earlier in the week, not sure if it's the current season or not but I know what you mean! I was welling up and I never ever cry at tv or movies, some really sad but also quite happy stories!

Think it's season 10. It's the one with Alfredo from NY?

It's on like 2 or 3 times a week repeated.
Not sure if you can get it on iplayer but you can definitely get it as a download from various tv sites.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

A big well done to the purple team, I really thought she was going to give up, I applaud her for not being defeated.

I bet their bodies are in starvation mode and keeping hold of the fat. They also do A LOT of excercise so might be building muscle. Does make you think though. I stick to sw, do 30 min excercise most days and lose the same amount. Bet when we see before and afterward though there would be such a huge difference.

You can see a difference already I think, Sarah is looking a lot more toned already.

I wonder how many calories a day they are on too.

You know, I quite like this show - but I don't like the bit at the end when they have to stand there and basically beg to stay in the show. Thats not very nice.
The water task made me feel a bit sad tonight too - I think its all well and good asking someone to face their fears, but asking people who are phobic to deal with that sort of task.. for viewer's entertainment, made me a bit uneasy

Starlight said:
This is what always happens in the UK ones. Really poor losses when on the US one they constantly lose anything up to 10lbs a week. Wonder why it's so different

Jillian Michels

Am I the only one who gets some kind of perverse pleasure from watching BL with chocolate in one hand, knowing that I may have only lost 1/2lb this week, but some of them lost only 1lb (working their backsides off for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week - I think) and I've done absolutely NO exercise???

I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!!!

P.S. I do understand that they have had more to lose than I have, that exercise as well as a monitored diet is the way to a healthier lifestyle, that some of them lost more in the first week than I did in the first month, that most of them (who stick with it - either on the show or at home) will lose more weight than I have in 2 1/2 years - BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!

P.P.S. Did anyone else look at the buffet table and shout "Just have 10 of the mini sausage rolls!!! They're about 2 1/2 syns each. That'll get you to your 500cal target!!!!"

That buffet table didnt appeal to me at all - dont like pastry thank goodness. Though I could have finished all of the French Fancies!!!! I really liked that blond one that got eliminated - sad for her that shes gone. That orange man is despicable and cant stand the purples

I thought the challenge was so unfair as if you have a fear of water you had no chance

The weight losses were so poor I would love them to show a weeks food diary

I lose more than that on the toilet!!!!!

Back