Biggest Loser!

Oh yes

I'm not a huge fan of the US one, but have never really given it a proper go. I cannot wait to get my Tivo box from virgin because then I can record programmes - hooray! :D

Does anyone know who the trainers will be on the UK one as Angie Dowds passed away didnt she :(

I know, Tuesday's are gonna be good

The UK biggest loser begins tonight on ITV1 at 9pm, will you be watching?
I will be! :D

Without doubt. This old lady even had a siesta this afternoon so that I do not fall asleep during it as we are an hour in front of you.

I'm watching, been in bed all day but managed to get up for Eastenders and biggest loser!! Hoping it will magically make me feel better :sigh:

Wait!!! What????!!
She left last season because she cheated but I was unaware she'd killed herself until I just googled it.

Holy heck. RIP Angie.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Wait!!! What????!!
She left last season because she cheated but I was unaware she'd killed herself until I just googled it.

Holy heck. RIP Angie.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I know it's so sad :( she was a star

Thank you for the reminder..... I had forgotten would have been gutted if id have missed it!!!

Im re-joining class tomorrow and im hoping Biggest looser will inspire me to go to the gym more hehe

Yep will be watching although it won't be the same without Angie.

i just went straight to reply and after reading through properlly had to say that I never knew about Angie. that's so sad. RIP :( x

Back