Biggest Loser!

omg, the weightlosses are .... well they are OMG

Agree!!! I'm soooo jealous of their losses!!!!!

Well how pleased was i last night to be watching my top 5 tv program!!!! What a great start, and who are those new trainers..... RIP Angie, having had a PT session with Angie in the past, she will be missed.

The guy from the sas....... Scary lol and the young blonde lady, i think she will be tough but you cant beat Richard :)

Sam needed his backside kicked, what a bad attitude he had, but Damien was lucky that he got to stay on with Sarah........

Did anyone remember Sarah and her Dad from Hotel inspector, they had a pub/b&B and the Sarah and her dad would always fight??

Great show last night cant weigh for next week now :)

x

Loved it. Glad Damien stayed. Thought the 2 black girls had bad attitudes to start with but when they said how they felt it came across that it was all front so am glad they're getting a 2nd chance.

Well how pleased was i last night to be watching my top 5 tv program!!!! What a great start, and who are those new trainers..... RIP Angie, having had a PT session with Angie in the past, she will be missed.

The guy from the sas....... Scary lol and the young blonde lady, i think she will be tough but you cant beat Richard :)

Sam needed his backside kicked, what a bad attitude he had, but Damien was lucky that he got to stay on with Sarah........

Did anyone remember Sarah and her Dad from Hotel inspector, they had a pub/b&B and the Sarah and her dad would always fight??

Great show last night cant weigh for next week now :)

x
oooh I thought I recognised them but couldn't think where from. I felt so sad for them when he was told he couldn't stay as he they thought he had suffered a heart attack. I don't even think they knew he had had one!!!

Back