Biggest Loser!

The 1lb weight losses shocked me!! I would have thought with all the personal training sessions/strict diet they would be losing more! Wondering if it may be down to overtraining?? (Exercising too much and not eating enough).

Must say it's made me feel much happier with my losses on SW!

I would have thought that because of their weight they'd have to be eating enough to have the energy to workout hours & hours a day. I know the trainer Charlotte said it can be down to muscle gain...still unsure about that one when you workout as much as they do!

When the contestants were talking to us prior to the elimination Jessie said a few of them (orange & green team) had agreed not to vote each other off. I was surprised this was aired and after she voted (flippin eck can't remember her name) the girlie off who wasn't in their gang off. I think this should be looked into.

totally and utterly agree!!! it's pathetic, childish and just not fair!

I feel sorry for Laura that went (think that was her name). She seemed to try hard each week. I cant stand that Gerard - a pathetic excuse for a man if ever there was one. If I was his g/f he would be so dumped by now!!

I agree laura did not deserve to go out. She was the biggest loser of their team and was only voted off because she was not part of their 'gang' absolutely despicable!!!

Ok missed it today as OH decided he wanted to watch sky sports to see if his team had signed anyone before the close of the transfer window grrrrrrr. Who went out?????

Diane went out (the older lady) there was a twist - the bottom two teams had to row 5km and the one who finished last was eliminated.

The black team had the biggest losses this week - unbelievable!

Oh my goodness, the black team have both got to go!!! Talk about a pair of lethargic wet lettuces!!!

Being taken to camp just shows how much they must both must give in & not give 100% when at BL house. It was a good show tonight I really enjoyed it. I'm happy with the person who went, I feel it was their time & they'll do much better at home with their family around them.

Ok missed it today as OH decided he wanted to watch sky sports to see if his team had signed anyone before the close of the transfer window grrrrrrr. Who went out?????

Can't say:rolleyes: any chance you can watch it on I-player?:D Otherwise I'll pm you:p

Cheers Jaylou :) Just can't believe that the black team have got their comeuppance yet. Maybe next week..... OH better let me have control of the remote or there will be war lol

Can't say:rolleyes: any chance you can watch it on I-player?:D Otherwise I'll pm you:p[/QUOTE]

lol a bit impatient i know but the chances of seeing on iplayer are slim :cry:

google: itv player and the then search for biggest loser.. they should all be on there :D

Cheers MalcD - time is the main factor here. I have watched every week since it started but not tonight.....thanks OH :mad: Will try and get half an hour to catch up.

The white team trainer really annoyed me saying muscle weighs heavier than fat...thats absolute tosh

1lb of fat weighs EXACTLY the same as 1lb muscle

Gerrard is annoying me with his moaning,not surprising he lost 11lb as he was constipated all the week before, all that exercise sorted him out lol i'm really liking tamara more you can see the confidence she is getting. I just dont understand how they didnt lose when working so hard and eating right.

Hands up who'd gladly go camping with the yummy Rob lol - even if it is SAS style!xxx

Rob totally not my type..or Richard! You can have him :p

you can hav ethem both and i'll take jillian michaels from the us biggest loser lol

Back