Biggest Loser!

Yeah I like Amy Mac too. I hope she does well....

I like gerard's girlfriend and the guy in the blue team lol x

I despise him though - he is such a lazy, horrid, ungrateful, vile little child.

Well - i dont know him personally of course, but thats how he is coming across on the show.

x

I like Kevin, he just gets on with it, no b*tching, no complaining, he's there to d his best; did you notice he 'rowed' with Diane to give her encouragement, even though he had finished.

Yeah I noticed that. He is really lovely. It was very moving when Diane went. A much fairer elimination tho'. The others seemed very supportive. xxx

She has a face only her mother could love! ;) (I'm messing about, no abuse please!!) (but she has! Ha ha!!)

:8855:;):pooh you are awful Claireybella but I know what you mean!! She never smiles - I think that's part of the problem! xxx

Jessie's a moaning little mare :mad:
Just catching up tonight, I'm beginning to wonder if those scales are rigged ... 11lb for Gerard and 10lb for Jessie? Where did THAT come from???

meadowbankles said:
Jessie's a moaning little mare :mad:
Just catching up tonight, I'm beginning to wonder if those scales are rigged ... 11lb for Gerard and 10lb for Jessie? Where did THAT come from???

If you've never been camping, let alone the hiking to get there, you are always up and down etc, I think the change of workout spoke volumes for them pair,I could slap him with a wet fish!! Lol

If you've never been camping, let alone the hiking to get there, you are always up and down etc, I think the change of workout spoke volumes for them pair,I could slap him with a wet fish!! Lol
:p I was a scout leader for six years - if I'd known all that camping and hiking would make me drop 10 or 11lbs in a week I'd never have given it up :p:)

I started watching this 2 weeks ago, and the US version... and I cannot stand Gerard. I'm literally waiting for it to come out that he's cheating somehow, as he so doesn't deserve it compared to some of the people there! I bet his girlfriend dumps him after she's seen the footage of him being such a whiny sod, and realises how much better she can do!

:p I was a scout leader for six years - if I'd known all that camping and hiking would make me drop 10 or 11lbs in a week I'd never have given it up :p:)

They were only out for 36 hours. More to it that that I think...... I smell a rat somewhere.

I think that neither of them will win though, so it doesn't really matter too much. Just hope they both go soon.

They were only out for 36 hours. More to it that that I think...... I smell a rat somewhere.

I think that neither of them will win though, so it doesn't really matter too much. Just hope they both go soon.

Maybe they were living off grass or something!!! :rolleyes:

I hope its not an apples and seeds incident again!!!!

They were lugging heavy tyres and logs about - perhaps they fake it a bit on effort in the gym room?

who knows - they are both 2 people i DONT want to win.

Love the US one too - such a better show, esp when they start conspiring in mini gangs - fabulous! x

I think the rest of the contestants must not be eating right. If they are doing that constant exercise and eating properly they should be getting bigger numbers. Rob cooked for Gerard and Jessie this week which ensured they were only eating what they should have been, perhaps thats where the big losses came from! I was totally gobsmacked by the losses. I am a scout leader and have been for the last 14 years, unfort my losses arent as good as that each week!!! :D

Back