Biggest Loser!

I like Sarah, from the very beginning. The others I'm not fussed about. It's been far too tactical and cliquey for my liking. Sarah or Amy for me.

I am interested to see how the others who have left have done over the last few weeks though.

i am interested to see how the others have done esp diane and the man who had a heart attack and they would not let him on forgot his name saras dad

Hi everyone

Cant wait its the last one tonight and cant wait to see how everyone has done:)

Will have to avoid minis tomorrow, as I can't watch tonight's show until then! (Unless I record it and watch it after I get back at 10. Hmmm...)

So looking forward to this tonight but the Everton Liverpool derby is on at the same time so going to have to ban myself from minis and turn off my phone until I can catch up on the sky plus lol.

I don't know who I want to win, probably Amy Mac. Everyone likes Sarah but she really annoys me for some reason. Paula to win the runners up prize I hope although I'm worried it might be Gerard or Jesse!

Not long now lol x

I couldn't stand Jessie's attitude but when she put her head into it she didn really well so looking forward to seeing how she's done. I've liked Sarah from the start. She always gave 100%. I'm routing for her :)

Soooooooooo lookin forward to this tonight!!!

I don't like some of the clothes they've put them in or is it just me?

I think they look pretty good, but they do look a little "trussed up" with foundation garments!!

I think Laura's dress is gorgeous.

I'm surprised the boys haven't lost more, but Jessie's percentage is amazing - in 24 weeks, my goodness!

jessie looks AMAZING its actually so good how she was the actual biggest loser over all

Theyve all done fantastic

I can't believe that Jessie is the same person, wow! Everyone did really well.

wow they all looked amazing!!
did anyone else think sarah looks a hell of a lot slimmer than her weight?

wow they all looked amazing!!
did anyone else think sarah looks a hell of a lot slimmer than her weight?

Yeah she must be quite deceiving. I thought that when she started too, I think she started at 19st something but I thought she looked less

Back