Biggie's on it again! :)

I'm doing okay so far. Being very thirsty, so drinking a lot of water which helps. Still have two packs to go today but I'm not hungry yet.
BTW, in case it wasn't clear from the beginning, I'm doing 3 pack only: 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 bar. Nothing else. It's 600cal VLCD for now. It worked well last time I did this diet. We used to have soups, bars, and shakes only and only 4 flavours. :) Now there is crazy amount of stuff to pick. But I do want the first bits to go fast, then when my metabolism slows down I will add 200cal meal now and then to boost it a bit.
I can do this! 🙂

How are you doing Dolly?

Ah right I see. If it worked for you before it will work again.

The first time I done this plan it was the 3 products a day only but I'm kinda mixing it up a tiny bit because I am walking for about 80-90 minutes a day so that is too much on just the 600 calories.

I stayed the same weight for a couple of weeks and it was honestly driving me mad!

I'm doing 1,000 calories a day - 3 shakes and 2 small low or no carb and high protein meals. One of the reasons I decided to do 1,000 calories was that My Fitness Pal which I use to track only gives you a possible weightloss result over the next 5 weeks if you have 1,000 calories or more plus I thought its a happy medium between the 800 and the 1,200 exante plan so we'll see how I get on.

Hoping to be in the 13s at the end of this month.

Yes, if you exercise, that's defo the right thing to do. And I am sure you will hit the 13s very soon! The weeks when you not losing anything are pretty normal in your weight range. As long as you stay on track, there is no way not to get to the target :)
Keep going!

Chocolate and orange bar with a nice cup of coffee down. It was nice. Can't complain. But I do remember this bars bigger and with lots of orange and chocolate in. Sadly, the quality went down with this one. I guess this is the medicine for my bloop so it's ot supposed to be 'a treat'. :p
I can live with this.
One more pack left for today and it's going to be the Indian Daal pot. I'm curious because this is a new one we didn't have 7-8 years ago.

Indian Daal Pot is very nice. I'm full and happy with the meals so far.
Bring on tomorrow! :eating:

Today is a good day. I'm totally focused on the goal. Starting my first shake right now. It's a strawberry one. Very yummy. :)

(I hope!)

Hi Biggie, just stumbled onto your diary, I am trying Exante again too but have had a couple of bad days......back on strictly from today as I am hoping I may be going on holiday on July 13th, Government permitting. I know from before if I stick to it I could lose a stone by then! Good luck with it, you sound very focused! xxx

Hello jacci49!
I'm sure you will lose it in no time! Just stay on track, do it for yourself, be they one you want to be and look the way you want to look. It will feel amazing. The diet is temporary but being happy with yourself is so worth it.
I'm going strong, drinking buckets of water, trying my best because in the end of the day this is for me and I deserve to feel better.
We can and will do this! :character00116::whacky068::classic_smile:

Today was another good day. Chocolate and orange bar, caramel latte shake and Indian Daal Pot. I'm trying to top up my water intake as much as I can. Sadly, I never drink enough. So yeah, I need to constantly push myself to drink. But I'm doing well, so far only a little headache, which is pretty normal in the beginning of this diet.
Bring it on tomorrow!
:character00116:

Hey,

Been offline for the weekend but glad to see you are still doing really well.

Keep it up and this weight will come off in no time!

Hi guys! 🙂
Good to see you are still around and going!
Do you guys tell people around you the you're on a diet? I don't. I'm keeping stuff to myself as long as I can, which normally is until people start noticing. Which in my case takes 2-3 stones time. Then their 'friendly' reactions start: 'are you on a diet?' 'did you lose weight?' 'oh, are you not eating?!' 'you are going to make yourself sick!' and so on....
I normally say something like: 'oh, I feel great and I'm going to lose even more' also 'funny thing you were not worried I was making myself sick by being morbidly obese class III, now that I'm losing weight and getting healthier is bad?' (they normally shut up after this one for ever lol)
Another one is: 'so...how much are you going to lose?! what, are you going to be like me?!' (yes people said this to me multiple times)
There was one particularly bitchy one I replied to with: 'no, I'm going to be slimmer than you!' (hahahah she was fuming! and she is extremely skinny, like not healthy skinny type)
So how do you guys deal with this kind of crap from people, co-workers, friends and such?

Lets get the buttybutts moving guys! Stay on track! No excuse this time!
Have great Sunday everyone :0icanfly:

My family know as they see what I am eating but I have not seen anyone else to tell!! Normally I tell my close friends. They are always intrigued by what they call my 'space food'!
Hope you have had a lovely day and here is to a wonderful week! xxx

My family that are staying at home with me know and my Sister knows but apart from that I haven't really seen anyone.

I'm just keeping at it so that when I do eventually get back out into the world I'm gonna look a bit better and be healthier.

We can do this!

Day 6 and I'm feeling okay. I really want to get rid of the weight and am angry at myself a bit that I did start in the beginning of lock-down. I'd be 3 months in instead of comforting myself and eating all sweets, cakes, big dinner every day... Lesson learned. Now I'm kicking my butt to lose this flab. 🙂

Yes, you are right. I feel like I'm in the right mindset at the moment. Let's hope for the best!
I'm not going to stop! I want happy me back.

Yay you will get happy you back.

I'm feeling exactly the same and we can both support each other all the way.

Back