Biggie's on it again! :)

And I am very proud of you Dolly! :0clapper: :bunnydance::classic_smile:

Thanks Biggie!

I'm proud of you too because I know how much of a struggle this is.

We are doing it though so yay to us!!!

I'm going strong still. Nothing to report for now.
The very welcomed nr2 & visit in the bathroom not haven't happened yet.
I may be even heavier instead of losing if things won't improve soon. Thinking about some laxatives maybe...we will see.
Hope everyone stays focused!

🚽

Maybe best to try something to help you out in that department, it will be making you feel rubbish aswell.

Glad you are still sticking to plan.

So I tried Senokot on Fri and Sat. Last night things happened. Finally. It wasn't pleasant. And I managed to go to bed at 3:20am, in the end.
I still feel constipated so I'm going to use Senokot today too. Funny thing I have been using psyllim husk for quite a while now and would expect better results.

Last time on this diet, when I was using it, there were no problems in the bathroom at all. I was going every morning, the same time and things were perfectly fine. And also was on 3 packs only. The only difference is I'm 9years older.
I'm losing much slower and bathroom problems happen this time.

I was curious how it affects my weight, so jumped on the scales this morning and... well, it does affect the weight and not in the good way. I was 261.4lbs on Wednesday and this morning I'm 263.0lbs. I'm not panicking, just feeling a bit blaaah because I want to see less not more while being 100% dedicated to this diet and not having any cheat days/meals and such.
I'm not going to dramatize or give up. It will go down, I know it will. It's just a bit annoying. That's all.

Time to get on my water intake!
Stay focused! We can do this! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :classic_smile:

Hi guys :)

Hope you don't mind me joining in with you. My Exante products arrived this morning so i'm looking forward to starting. It's my first time posting on this forum.
I have tried it in the past and know that I like the shakes - I'm veggie so not sure what they offer in terms of that for meals so have avoided those. I'm looking to drop around 40lbs (currently 169.8lbs) as I'm so short the weight really shows up on me.

Not sure if I'll lose it all doing Exante but I'm just trying to play it by ear for now - with my next weigh in next Monday.

Welcome Becydownlbs! and good luck! :)

And another week gone. Unfortunately there is nothing to report in my stats. But I'm very happy to be back to where I was a week ago 261.4lbs
I honestly don't know what happened and why my weight went up a couple days ago, then down again. There was no any food added, no cheats of any sort. I stayed 100% on 3 packs of exante all the time.

It was a close call this morning. When I woke up I wanted to just go to the town, buy normal food and have this week off completely. Good job I jumped on scales. After seeing the weight is back to where it was, I decided to stay home and do not break the diet. So here I am, struggling but still pushing thru the extra pounds of me. Not giving up, not having 'a few days only' break.
I'm doing this for myself. I know I can. The weight will go down at some point.

So to anyone who is struggling and thinking to have 'a little' break.... DON'T. Keep going, stay focused, fight for yourself because no one else will.
We can and will do this together! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

That's great biggie, defo don't come off plan it won't be worth it!

We can do this and we can help each other on the way.

Thank you Dolly, I will stay strong :)

I'm so impressed by your mentality Biggie, I know I struggle when I don't see the scale go down.
Your words were exactly what I needed to hear. Found out yesterday that my whole office is being made redundant and all I wanted to do was eat my feelings - at least now I know I need to work on emotional eating.
We've got this :)

Hi guys!
I don't have much to report for now. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here, going strong, no cheating. No, it is not easy at all.
I hope there are some better results on my WI day this coming Wednesday.
Stay strong everyone! We can do this! ☺ :whacky068::whacky068:

Hey Biggie,

Great news you are still sticking to plan, proud of you as I know how hard it can be.

It does get quiet on here at the weekend doesn't it, I need to be better at logging in.

Yeah, weekends are quiet and also quite dangerous for us, dieters :) But I am sticking to the plan so far and hoping for the scales to be a bit more friendly on Wednesday haha. I will take even 1lbs as long as it's less and not more!

As for number 2 things improved a little with Senokot. It's not the best solution but I needed to do something or I'd block myself horribly.
So yeah it is what it is, I'm just pushing thru and hoping for the best.

Have a great Sunday Dolly! :classic_smile:

Hi guys,
Glad to see you're both on track. Wish I could say the same for me 😞 yesterday was a bad day for me, think the stress of getting laid off set in and I ate and drank more than I'd like. Straight back on it today and hopefully I'll still see a loss for this week x

Morning 😊
Yes dolly, last week was a stressful one. I forgot to update yesterday but I'm down 6lbs. I know that it could have been more that I not overeaten on the Saturday but I'm still very happy with that. Going to up my water intake this week and hopefully will have another good loss next week!

Back