Biggie's on it again! :)

Glad your delivery went through okay and it's arriving today.

I honestly never have that problem, suppose our bodies just react differently to the products but I drink 3 black coffees every morning one straight after the other so that probably helps!

hmm... the coffee may be a good idea... I'll try it! Thanks :)

And my exante has been delivered 5 minutes ago!
Now, time to go to the town and so little shopping. Also, moving my body a bit will help.
:whacky068: :)

It is disgusting initially but I can't drink coffee any other way now, unless it's a nice creamy latte or something but I couldn't tell you the last time I had something like that!

I'm sure that's a factor so hope it helps.

Enjoy your wander around town.

So, today is W9 and I did not loss anything at all. To be honest I could say +0.25 but I'm going to keep it as 0lbs. No loss this week for me. My body is being an asshole again. It's annoying, really.
Laxatives taken. We will see in a few hours. If anything changes during the day weight wise, I may report again... but that would be a miracle poop, so probably no.
Anyway, time to move on and keep going. Nothing I can do about it so I'm not going to worry too much.
Bring it on next week!
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :)

Yeah, it must go at some point, it's just so strange this time around, when I'm doing this diet. Last time I was losing 3 or 4 lbs every single week and very few times 2.5lbs. This time it's like my body just doesn't want to cooperate. When you look at my losses... a few weeks okay, then 0 and again a few weeks okay and 0. So strange.
It's really not helping tbh. I 💩 and weighted again, no change. Oh well... nvm. I'll just keep going.

:whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

So today is my WI10 and I am crazy happy to report loss of 5.2lbs!!! It takes me to 248lbs current weight. This is 32lbs loss during 10 weeks. Saying I'm happy would be a huge understatement.
No idea what happened here, why my body suddenly decided to drop 5.2lbs. I didn't change anything. I'm not exercising, doing 3 packs a day. That's it.
Maybe the stress at work did it. I don't know. But I'm not complaining :)
I'm over the moon! :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::greenapple::greenapple:☺☺☺

Last edited:
Thank you :)

yeah I don't know how I did it but I did it haha :D

So today is my WI10 and I am crazy happy to report loss of 5.2lbs!!! It takes me to 248lbs current weight. This is 32lbs loss during 10 weeks. Saying I'm happy would be a huge understatement.
No idea what happened here, why my body suddenly decided to drop 5.2lbs. I didn't change anything. I'm not exercising, doing 3 packs a day. That's it.
Maybe the stress at work did it. I don't know. But I'm not complaining :)
I'm over the moon! :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::greenapple::greenapple:☺☺☺
Fantastic weight loss and well done👏👏👏

Come on over an join us in the Christmas Challenge, you are more than welcome.

And another week gone. My W11 and I lost almost 3lbs, 2.8 to be specific :D I am very happy!
Things are moving in the right direction and that's what counts.
Bring it on next week! We can do this! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :0icanfly:

And another week gone. My W11 and I lost almost 3lbs, 2.8 to be specific :D I am very happy!
Things are moving in the right direction and that's what counts.
Bring it on next week! We can do this! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :0icanfly:
WOW!

Well done👏👏👏

Thank you :)

Another week gone and W12 is showing loss of 2.0lbs! I'm so happy :D It's total of 36.8lbs lost during 12 weeks, going down from 280lbs to 243.2lbs!
I was feeling low and crappy. But this lifted my mood! I'm smiling like a mad woman :D Honestly, I'd be happy with 1lbs or even 0.5lbs, as long s it goes down not up, I'm super happy :D
Bring it on next week! whoop whoop! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :0icanfly:

Back