Biggirls Diary

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Well, my wedding has come and gone and now it's back to reality. I've reset all of my tickers so I am now starting from Scratch.

Diet Chef is back on the agenda as I really got on well with it last time. I hope I can be lucky again. The plan was to mix during the week with DC and SF but, as I haven't been paid yet, I haven't been able to pick up some SF. So I will do a week of DC and a week of SF and then maybe mix it up again.

I'm planning on joining a gym also. It's only £14.99 a month and I could go before or after work, or even at lunch. I'm thinking though that going in the morning before work would be better because it would be a huge rush at lunch and at the end of the day, I just want to go home! They open at 6.30am so whether I start at 8.30 or 9.30 I can go. They even have classes before I start work!

Anyway, let's hope for a big loss this week!

;)

I HAVE BEGUN!!

This morning I realised that I was actually looking forward to starting this diet. I already know that it is something that I can do and it works for me so there really is no question about doing it.
For breakfasts, I ordered just porridge. I actually bought some of the granola so I have that if I want something different.

This morning I had the porridge which was good and I think it kept me going pretty well through the morning.
For lunch I went for the Chorizo & Bean soup. I absolutely LOVE this soup! I would eat it even if I wasn't on a diet, it's so darn tasty!

Today, I'll be finishing work at 4.30pm so by the time I get home it will be around 5pm. I think I'm going to try the macaroni cheese for dinner tonight so I will probably have that at around 6pm.

I'll have one of my snacks around 8pm.

I'm drinking loads of water too which is keeping me full and as I am at work and it's so busy, I don't have time to feel too hungry anyway.

I'm feeling good about this.

Hi,

Im just starting diet chef, although I have done it before, just wondered if you fancy having a diet buddy to do it with? I loose motivation dead easily, and need someone to do it with me. I got married last year, but have put loads of weight on. If you fancy it let me know we could exchange e-mails and support each other

Good luck hun

x

Today has been good although I have had my dinner and snack already. It's not too bad but I usually eat a little earlier.
I had porridge for breakfast and chorizo and bean soup for lunch.

I just finished my dinner of macaroni and cheese and it tasted soo good! I wish I ordered more!

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning (I know, I know) and it was good news! I've lost 2 1/4 pounds since yesterday. Amazing right? As long as I lose that much in a week I'll be happy!

@stefhudds - That would be great! Get in touch and we'll motivate the heck out of each other!

Back