Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Biggirls Diary

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by biggirl86, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Well, my wedding has come and gone and now it's back to reality. I've reset all of my tickers so I am now starting from Scratch.

Diet Chef is back on the agenda as I really got on well with it last time. I hope I can be lucky again. The plan was to mix during the week with DC and SF but, as I haven't been paid yet, I haven't been able to pick up some SF. So I will do a week of DC and a week of SF and then maybe mix it up again.

I'm planning on joining a gym also. It's only £14.99 a month and I could go before or after work, or even at lunch. I'm thinking though that going in the morning before work would be better because it would be a huge rush at lunch and at the end of the day, I just want to go home! They open at 6.30am so whether I start at 8.30 or 9.30 I can go. They even have classes before I start work!

Anyway, let's hope for a big loss this week!

;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I HAVE BEGUN!!

This morning I realised that I was actually looking forward to starting this diet. I already know that it is something that I can do and it works for me so there really is no question about doing it.
    For breakfasts, I ordered just porridge. I actually bought some of the granola so I have that if I want something different.

This morning I had the porridge which was good and I think it kept me going pretty well through the morning.
    For lunch I went for the Chorizo & Bean soup. I absolutely LOVE this soup! I would eat it even if I wasn't on a diet, it's so darn tasty!

Today, I'll be finishing work at 4.30pm so by the time I get home it will be around 5pm. I think I'm going to try the macaroni cheese for dinner tonight so I will probably have that at around 6pm.

I'll have one of my snacks around 8pm.

I'm drinking loads of water too which is keeping me full and as I am at work and it's so busy, I don't have time to feel too hungry anyway.

I'm feeling good about this.

4. stefhudds

stefhudds Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    havent decided yet, help!
    Hi,

Im just starting diet chef, although I have done it before, just wondered if you fancy having a diet buddy to do it with? I loose motivation dead easily, and need someone to do it with me. I got married last year, but have put loads of weight on. If you fancy it let me know we could exchange e-mails and support each other

Good luck hun

x

5. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Today has been good although I have had my dinner and snack already. It's not too bad but I usually eat a little earlier.
    I had porridge for breakfast and chorizo and bean soup for lunch.

I just finished my dinner of macaroni and cheese and it tasted soo good! I wish I ordered more!

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning (I know, I know) and it was good news! I've lost 2 1/4 pounds since yesterday. Amazing right? As long as I lose that much in a week I'll be happy!

@stefhudds - That would be great! Get in touch and we'll motivate the heck out of each other!

6. stefhudds

stefhudds Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Is there a way we can message privatley so I can give you my e-mail? Im new on here and cant figure it out x

7. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    You would usually click on my username and send private message but I don't think you have made enough posts. I think you need 10.

8. stefhudds

stefhudds Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    do you have facebook? I could add you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.