Biggirl's Holiday Challenge!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
So - I have been set a challenge by my husband. If I can get down to 12 stones by my birthday (8th October) he will give me £150 to spend on clothes!
I really want this because I feel that I totally lost my style and confidence once I gained weight. I want my quirky style to come back!

So my plan is to try try just healthy eating and exercise with a bit of diet food mixed in. By that I mean that I have some diet chef mains left over so I could use them when I can't be bothered to cook.

I'm around 14stone 2lbs at the moment so I really hope I can do this! I'm starting properly tomorrow. My plan is to pick up some porridge sachets on my way into work and have that for breakfast with an apple. For lunch I will have some left over SW Beef kofta curry and I'm not sure what I'll have for dinner yet.

Anyway, I thought that I would start this because I have found that when I try to diet without the help of minimins, it doesn't go down to well!

Speak soon!

BG x

Good luck,
I use my fitness pal to track calories and find that works for me. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea amazing results with the bells I lost 11cm off my hips in 6weeks can't remember all the stats but they're in the kettlebell section x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use mfp also it's really helping me, feel free to add me if your on there MrsK1824 x

Back