BiggusBurdus - diary of the dissapearing woman! (I hope)

Woke up in a better mood, headache gone! :p

Did a bit of work for Uni and put it out there for the others to look at.
Now need to get on with the buit I was supposed to be doing!

Friday going to see my big cousin, I will take the car and not drink, and as its indian food I will ask for tandoori meat with no sauce or accompaniaments..
Thats the theory! I don't think she will be happy but hey!

Saturday going to see my Mum and Dad and then on Sunday going swimming with the wee one, its all go!!

Keeping busy is good....less time to think about food! :D

I know, weekends I find the hardest! Especially not drinking!

I am a bit nervous about my first weekend. Cinema with no popcorn sounds so wrong!

I know! Take a bat and some coke zero, that's how I did it!

Hope it's all going well!! Tandoori chicken is my fave when I go for an indian! enjoy x

Sounds like a plan..
I will enjoy it however I get on with it, my cousin won't be happy but tough!

Back from sorting out big cuz pc issues!

Did well in the Indians had chicken wings for starters, no sauce, bit of lettuce and spicy onions.. Mmmm
Then had chicken tikka with sauce on th side, didn't eat the rice, did have 2 bits of naan..
Had black coffee for desert and loads of water from my own water jug!

I only had 2 packs today, so I can only hope I stay in ketosis!

Roll on tomorrow!

How are you today BB? Well done on the Indian, chicken tikka is my fave, diet or not! I couldn't have resisted the naan either.

I think I will need to avoid restaurants for a while longer, I don't think I'm ready to control myself properly yet :)

Thanks guys!
I got up and stripped my bed, did a massive ironing and 2 washings. I them took bedding to my mum and dad and washed and dried that there as i don't have room here to dry it.

I took my DD and GD to my mum and dads. Had a nice day with them and stuck to the plan.

Going to get another coffee then gut my room and study. Going o the pool with the GD this afternoon and my OH. I do hope he's in a better place!

Had a fab day yesterday, wee one has come on leaps and bounds.
She was happy to float and try swim!

Did housework as well do feeling a bit better about my location.

OH still not good but getting better.

At training course today, just had a shake for lunch!

Weigh in day tomorrow woohooo

Weigh in day tomorrow woohooo

I know! I am being hopeful, was taken out by SD and didn't do well, but I am over it! Back on the wagon..
I don't think I was too bad, but I do hope the scales don't kill me for it!

Day 1 of my training course, its a week long and its not got microwave. I will just have to have shakes this week! Eek!

Lost a pound!

Was v naughty last night so I cannot complain. Back to the drawing board.

Its still a loss so well done

I know! Right way at least!

Pounds a pound better off than on!!! Xx

Back