BiggusBurdus - diary of the dissapearing woman! (I hope)

Thanks girls!

At a training course so no microwave!
In the big smoke of Glasgow though and I was trying to remember, did someone say they had a subway salad or something that was great for this diet!
I have been on choc shake and a biscuit while training, came home and had some cottage pie mmmm.
Not sure if I want to have another shake before bed or not?

Another day nearly done!

Subway salad sounds like a good option can choose exactly what you want

I always relied on marks when travelling - prawns, salmon and cooked chicken

Don't stress the shake if your full

How have you been getting on this week? xx

Had a tough time on my class, it was the trains that did my head in.
The diet went ok, have the mystery TOTM that appears and disappears with no clear rhyme or reason.

I had a bit if a splurge on Monday with DD, not a bad one but it was lovely seeing her..
Then today I have only had one pack and I went to a BBQ. Had meat and I wasn't that bad really.
Just need to sort myself out and get back on it tomorrow.

Studying is doing my head in, got a report that needs sorted for Sunday.
Going to go to sleep then get up fresh and deal with it tomorrow!

Arrrg feel your pain on the studying... I've got loads to get done just not motivated at all!!

Good work staying on track hun, ugh the on off periods are very draining.. I'm hoping mine dosent come back!!

Hope the report is going ok Xx

Hope getting your report done went well x Must admit I'm really tempted to come over to the dark side and do slim and save for a month! I really want at least a stone gone before the summer holidays start and daughter wants to go here there and everywhere. Might ask tomorrow if I'd be allowed to do it!

Another day done, doing ok, got a majority of the work don that I wanted..
One last push tomorrow and then that's it!

The dark side is going to be me until I get to the blooming weight I should have got to last August. Heart wasn't in it though..
Going to get to a size ten and get toned if it kills me!
I know I can maintain with juddd so that's the plan!
Got the gym membership going, the wee one loves a swim and that's all I have been doing just now, I will ramp it up once I don't have to go to uni., roll on 15 may, that's the exam!

Night all!

Shed loads of studying and a report to do, starting to lose the plot really!
Diet going ok, had a curry soup for lunch then a mush pasta for tea. Need to place another order today! Asparagus mmm..
I think I want to do this for another 4 weeks to see if I can get into the 10's which would be new territory for me!
Going to go do my CBT tomorrow! Daredevil me, but I have always wanted to go a bike! I don't care if I pass or not, I just want to go play!
All excited!

Ooh I'm well jealous. I was going to do my bike training once I'd finished uni but then they put the DAS age up to 25 :( So now going to wait till then.

I'm not sure what the 10's even look like! I was 13st at 18 years old and the lightest I can remember is 11st 7lb.

Thanks ladies!

I had a fabulous time and was glad I did it, I didn't get a pass, but I think they just wanted my money! I did enjoy it though..

I weighed myself today, full flow TOTM with a vengeance. I am struggling in bed to even think about getting out of it!
Placed another months order with S&S so going o try for another month and see how I go. I just want to see those tens!

I weighed in today and I am 11.6 so I am getting there, I just wish the TOTM would disappear!

Oooh exciting about the bike! sorry you didn't pass but there is always the next time! I come from a long line of bikers lol My grandmother even rides a fireblade right now, shes not far off 80! my dad has always had bikes and my step dad (RIP) lived for motorbikes and was president of motorcycle action group for our area. My mum had a bike too, and my little sister is taking lessons soon. Anyhoo, congrats with getting back on it, I am sticking with it too, finding the days are going much quicker now they are filled with uni work lol Keep at it and I am sure you will see the 10s really soon xx

Oooh exciting about the bike! sorry you didn't pass but there is always the next time! I come from a long line of bikers lol My grandmother even rides a fireblade right now, shes not far off 80! my dad has always had bikes and my step dad (RIP) lived for motorbikes and was president of motorcycle action group for our area. My mum had a bike too, and my little sister is taking lessons soon. Anyhoo, congrats with getting back on it, I am sticking with it too, finding the days are going much quicker now they are filled with uni work lol Keep at it and I am sure you will see the 10s really soon xx

That sounds so cool!
I know, now I have a taste for it, I am looking into doing the full thing, no half measures! Full bike test! You're on!

Report is finally handed in! All the hard work and I am now in bed dying with TOTM and the lurgy!

I just want to pass the exam on 15th then I can relax.
Food going ok, just wish I felt better?

Roll on the weekend. Off to a party on Saturday, roast hog! Never had any before so this will be fun! Mmmm I can't wait!

Good work on the report hun. Ugh the vlcd period has struck me too.. ugggh. Think I forgot how horrendous they are!

Hope you feel better soon x

Good work on the report hun. Ugh the vlcd period has struck me too.. ugggh. Think I forgot how horrendous they are!

Hope you feel better soon x

3 weeks! TOTM hasn't really gone away in 3 weeks! I may go to doc and see if the can give me something cos this is depressing! I wouldn't mind if the weight was dropping off, but its a pound at a time.. I can only hope that it will get better!

I had the same last year it got to six weeks, three days off then six weeks again. The doctor have me high dose progestorone to cycle, it did help. Might be worth a trip, know it gets so draining!!

X

TOTM went from a gentle trickle to full flood last night. Not what I wanted when I was trying to get the report finished but hey, it was handed in and then I went home to curl up with a hot water bottle.
Today I was later into work than normal as I couldn't get my act together. Did ok today at work -just, and glad to be in my bed.

I had choc shake, then spicy spag, then a Truffa bar and finally cottage pie to finish.
Trying to up my water intake, lots of green tea etc.

I just feel awful!

TOTM can be such a pain. Mine have been becoming more painful, not sure why, but when on a VLCD they almost disappear but know some have the opposite

Hope you feel better soon xx

I am hoping its just the dieting that's releasing hormones from the stored fat?? If not I want to be a boy! It's been bad but its calmed down, I had everything all going at once, and a sore throat and a mushy brain. The lads at work thought I was losing the plot completely! I could barely think!

Diet got broke last night as I took daughter out for dinner, it was all protein meat and no naughties! I am going to try behave this weekend.. Hog roast this afternoon though! I will just have to sort myself out Sunday and Monday!
I am getting hacked off at my body, its not doing what it should but I know that's my hormones really.

Got a busy weekend planned, seeing everyone and then next weekend is studying to end all studying! I will have o start planning that one!

I am hoping for a more permanent solution to my housing in the next couple of months. I won't take on another class until September and by then I should be sorted out..

I have this summer to concentrate on getting housed and a great body, sorting out the mess of my mind may take longer!
Then it's back to studying!

At some point I am even start dating, but I am too scared a the moment andI just want to be alone for a while.

Today I am meeting OH and taking GD swimming, then going to meet pals and then taking DD and GD to go see other DD in Glasgow? Sunday morning bit of shopping then take the troupe to go see my Mum and Dad.
It will be great as we are staying overnight and it will be great!

I just need to find the right man to date. The one I like doesn't do commitment. Wish I could cheat lol.

Don't waste your time on someone who isn't commited to you. I spent the last six years with one of those! You deserve to be with someone who wants to be with you 100%, don't settle for anything less. It is better to be on your own than with the wrong person who makes you feel bad about yourself. I only got back with daughter's dad because he appears to have finally grown up and stopped behaving like a manchild...but if I ever feel that it isn't working and trying to fix things doesn't work I'll walk away and be on my own. Life's too short. xx

Amen!!!

Back