Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

brrr its cold today! I under ate yesterday by about 200cals but i was sleepy so i just went to bed when it got to midnight. not had anything yet today either, oops! i should really get a shake after ive been on here!! i really cant get enough sleep still, feel realllly tired when i get up and dont seem to have the energy to do alot. :yawn: need to take my tablets, havent done that either grrr im really not right in my head today im all over the place! ooh im just yawning my head off! i need to get my bum in gear today... first plan have a shake, then take tablets, then....... i dunno watch jeremy kyle lol

just had my tea and taken my first 'bladderwrack' which is a herbal tablet which apparently improves your metabolism and has an effect on the thyroid. i used to take sea kelp and this is a similar thing so would be nice to see if it makes any difference. not that im having trouble losing the weight at the moment but every little helps :) i cant believe i lost 15lbs in 1 month. im chuffed!

I would be chuffed as well. Bladderwrack.... let me know if it works, I will try any thing that will help.

just been sorting out my room and found some clothes still with tags on! i may have a trying on session after i have a shower and see if any of them fit or are close to it! Im hoping the jeans fit as some of you know mine have now a habit of falling down! im really quite hungry but ive had no snacks yet today and only one shake. think i'll have a cup a soup so that i can last till tea time!

i tried on 2 pairs of jeans but no joy lol will have to just make do with the too big ones for a while longer! i still have 2 snacks and a shake left for today but its 1.30am and im not hungry. never really know what i should do when it gets to this time, do i eat my 2 snacks and have a shake? or just forget about it and go to sleep?! i wonder if the banana shake would work warm or just taste strange like the chocolate one did hot. i might just give that a try and miss out the 2 snacks.

I have never had one hot. Have not seen it recently but they used to do a Hot Chocolate.
Still very quiet, I hope everyone is okay ! The jeans will get there.

Hey I've been avoiding the forum due to lack of motivation :-S sorry.... Keep going the rate you are and them jeans will soon fit for sure! Xxx

the banana slimfast hot was yummmmmy! went down a treat lol. ive lost all motivation to eat at the moment, i dont seem to be hungry at all. i spent most of yesterday cleaning the house so my mind was elsewhere, not on what to eat lol. gonna have a shake since i only just got up lol probably a warm one coz it was nice :) need to exercise today too so thats later ons fun lol

I wish I didn't think of eating!? I'm quite the opposite at the moment!! X

My mum bought me some different flavours of slimfast powder today, ive just had a cafe latte one with warm milk and it was so yummy!!! just like a latte :D Eaten my full calories today so im pleased with that one, been having issues with that but its okay now. Need to go food soon, oh just remembered i have enough meals to last me till saturday but i dont think i fancy food shopping on a saturday when i can go mid-week. Have to get some more deli light laughing cow blue cheese squares, they are so yummy and victor likes them too (thats one of my cats!). Off to go read in bed after i've finished on farmville lol addicted!

Kitty glad you are eating again. Your mum is smashing.
Cats, What are they like? One of mine insists on watching me do me Jillian DVD !!! I bet she is laughing!!

haha i was just sat reading and i wondered why i felt really hungry and then i realised i'd made a shake and then i hadnt drank it!! silly me! just making a new warm cafe latte now! haha silly me!!! half 3 and not had anything, that'll make you a bit hungry haha

Kitty are you still here, not sure what to do as this site is not like it used to be!
There are only a few of us to bounce of.

Hey!! sorry i havent been around, i decided to join WW rather than do slim fast becuase i was feeling quite ill. Hope its oing well for u?

Had my first treat last night in 5 weeks, went to wetherspoons curry night with some friends and it was really nice not to worry too much about things. I only had 1 shake yesterday and then that curry so im quite sure i stayed in calories, or if i didnt i only will have gone over by a few. Plus i worked out yesterday and will be doing later too. Good luck with ww debs, sorry that slimfast didnt work out for you but i know you can do whatever you set your mind to!! Its 1pm and ive not had anything to eat yet, oops. i just kind of go on facebook and then on here before i know it its the afternoon and i forgot to have a shake! I will have one in a bit tho when ive done on here lol. and then let it go down and do exercise :D

Good-on you to have a treat, we have to have some nice/ different foods or we would go mad. In the mornings I only get hungry when I eat, then it triggers something in me.

Back