Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

didnt calorie count properly yesterday, had 2 shakes and a healthy tea and then some toast so probably okay. weigh in tomorrow, not exercised today either but im not in the mood today. just need some sleep as i didnt get much last night, so i think early night is in order!

well i tried to sleep at about 10pm, and then i gave up trying after an hour and a half. I couldnt turn my brain off so i decided to just come on here and see if i get tired. I just had a cup a soup so i feel warm and full again, might help me to fall asleep when i try in a bit. Im really bored though, tv is crap, no1 is around to chat too either. Its funny, my cat Victor is my shadow at the moment, he came to bed with me, then hes come downstairs with me and sat with me lol and i can guarantee he will follow me back up to bed when i go, aww hes so cute :)

Ive been reading some dieting type books and apparently I should be exercising for an hour 6 days a week. Ive been managing 30 mins about 3/4 times a week so i guess i should up this a bit! Not been drinking my water the past 2 days either, need to concentrate on that too from tomorrow. I hope that hasnt effected my weigh in, in the morning! That book also said a healthy resting heart rate is 60-75 beats per minute, i did mine and its 108!! Apparently each week if you exercise the 6 times a week for an hour each time then this will come down each week by 1. so i will see if theres any truth to that statement when i measure it next sunday after a hard slog of exercising 6 times a week next week! And on that thought im off to try and sleep again!

WEEK 5..... lost 2lbs. i feel a little bit disappointed but i know i had that curry and didnt eat properly for a few days so i know why its not up to my other weigh ins. but i know im going to be doign more exercise next week so it should show. but.... total loss now is 17lbs :D

Why would you be dissapointed with 2lbs? That's the top of the estimated loss so well done x

mmm strawberry shake, quite nice actually. shared with victor cat of course as usual every morning! My stomach was rumbling and growling when i was in bed so i had to move n get a shake. now i feel really full! nothing much to report today so far... my ex is coming round in a bit to show me his new motorcycle. not really lookin forward to that but something to do with my day i suppose lol. also got my 2nd councelling appointment at 3pm, so will see how that goes. :D

just done 1/2 hour of todays hour of exercise but i definately worked harder and im sweating more than i did in my hour yesterday, but i think i pushed a bit hard coz i couldnt get my breath back for quite a while lol. but im gonna do my other half hour later as i have to go to the doctors for my appointment now so havent got time :)

bikerkitty said:
just done 1/2 hour of todays hour of exercise but i definately worked harder and im sweating more than i did in my hour yesterday, but i think i pushed a bit hard coz i couldnt get my breath back for quite a while lol. but im gonna do my other half hour later as i have to go to the doctors for my appointment now so havent got time :)

My rule is, if your not sweating like a dog your not working hard enough :0) that's how I gauge when my fitness is improving, keep it up!!! You'll be a size 0 in no time :0) xx

rowanx2 said:
Yummymummy just noticed your daughters birthday week is the same as my daughters week! And I so want a pic of us both together!!
My birthday is the week after yours. Pretty close!

Hehe you can certainly have a pic if I'm still about. Or you can add me on Facebook! Lol x

BK. I only ever work out with a heart rate monitor and the fat burning % is 65% of your heart rate.....this is calculated using height, weight and Some other sums i cant remember. 70-75% is cardio rate so your building muscle. Anything under 60% is resting. The more fit u get the harder it is to get ur heart rate to 65-70%!!!!! I got my heart rate monitor for about 20 quid from argos but get one with a chest strap and a watch, not just a watch as u get a more accurate reading...if u want me to find out the numbers for u i can ask my trainer if u like. X

Stephie77 xxx

Hope all went well at the doctors. You go for it with the exercise, sweat is the best, you know you have done your best.

Didnt exercise yesterday so im having that as my rest day for this week, means i have to work out everyday now this week lol. not really in the mood for it since im sat here yawning my head off! but i wanna have another good loss this week so i know thats what i'll need to do! in fact im gonna go do that now, davina here i come lol

Bikerkitty you gave me a lovely vision of you running smiling to get you Davina DVD, I am sure no one runs to get an excerise DVD, may run afterwards that it is done

naughty me hasnt done my hour for today, might do it later but thats quite unlikely. ive watched films in my pjs all day, not the best for giving me any get up and go... its got up n gone today. ah well ive been okay food wise today, still have my 3 snacks to have and 1 more shake. i think i need to eat more during the day and not try to use up cals in the evening/before bed. i need to shake something up anyway, im feeling like its too easy now this diet, not really a challenge and i dont feel like its making a difference! will see what happens this week anyway...

Back