BikerKitty's Journey.....

arghhh i start my new job tomorrow aaaaaargh! 6am-6pm! im well nervous but glad to finally be starting it!

Hope you enjoy your first day:D x

ugh weight watchers is so not happening this week, went weigh in and put 2 pounds on, dont even know how thats possible but apparently so. work is fab i really love it, the 12 hours shifts are a bit harsh but im sure i will get used to it, having to get up at 4am then go to work till 6pm getting home, having tea then going to bed for 8pm lol. its hard but i will get used to it im sure.had to cancel my monthly pass tho as im not going to be able to get to weigh ins every week. going to try doing it on my own without weigh ins. im off tomorrow so im going to buy loads of food and make healthy meals that i can freeze and then i have food ready each night so i dont just grab the first thing i can. being stood up for 12 hours a day is having a bad effect on my feet, they are so sore but again, something my body has to get used to.

so, if im not around as much as i used to be, now u know why. im working 12 hours mon-fri next week so dont miss me too much lol x

have u missed me? ive missed u! good news is ive now lost 21lbs and kept it off, stayed the same weight for the last month, not even gained half a pound, which is fab since ive been not doing ww but walking round for 12 hours a day at work must be doing the job. im changing diets tho from weight watchers im trying something new, just calorie counting and see how that goes. i might well be back on ww again depending on how it goes. its just too expensive when i can do it myself! byeeeeeee might see u around other boards :) xx

Back