BikerKitty's Journey.....

well i failed at ww yesterday but not in the usual way, i just have lost my appetite totally... i had 14.5 points left yesterday but i just couldnt eat them.... i need to go food shopping probably as well but ive got loads of stuff in the freezer i could eat... just dont fancy any of it. dunno whats up with me, been like this for 2 days now... hmmm.....

anyway, the guy who i was seeing is now my new boyf lol. and the good thing is that hes dieting too so i know im not gonna do what i usually do when i get a boyf and start eating crap food again. plus im too determined this time to get to my goal weight so i dont think i would anyway. the only problem is hes had to move back in with his parents after he left his ex wife so its a bit tricky for me to go see him. i went down to his yesterday and it was like being 16 again, nightmare!! his parents wouldnt let me stay over ffs, hes 37 but i suppose its their house and they dont know me. but still omg i was shocked. i suppose im lucky because my mum has never been like that because she trusts me completely and knows that i would never bring someone into her home that wasnt to be trusted either. even when i lived with my mum she was okay with my bringing friends home from a night out and sleeping at mine, once me and 5 mates all came home and she made them all breakfast and cuppas in the morning. best mum ever. :)

right im off to go on wii, not exercised for a few days, and its making me feel sluggish....

A new boyfriend! There must be something in the water at the moment, so many people I know are getting into relationships! Spring time I think.

If you've lost your appetite it could be a case of butterflies over the new man! In the past when I have met someone new I totally lose my appetite for about a month as I'm too busy dreaming of them :D

It's a pain in the a$$ about him living with his parents but yeah, it's their house and everyone has differing views on behaviour in houses - my Mum was pretty relaxed with my boyfriends and doesn't mind them staying over but my Dad would be the total opposite! Hopefully you'll get to know them soon and they will feel more comfortable.

Have a great day and WELL DONE ON THE LOSS! :D xxx

Just caught up, what a great few days you've had!! :D

Congrats on the 5.5lbs and the pink & fluffy status with the man :)

Have a great week!!

oops bad kitty me... ive not pointed once this week and its wi tomorrow...... oopsy! but ive not really been too bad, had a bit of a hungry moment last night and munched quite a bit of things but all low fat stuff. i think if anything ive probably under eaten as thats the habit i tend to get into when i dont point as i think ive been really bad and then probably really only had about 10 points. so WI tomorrow, see what the damage is and *brb powers being turned off*

power is back on, having a boiler fitted and its nearly done so i have heating again and hot water! yey!!! i cant remember what i was saying... nevermind!

I am back... i know ive been MIA again. had a bit of a weird few weeks... i went for an interview on Wednesday and guess what....... I got the job!! So i have a pretty and sparkly new job starting soon, i have my induction on tuesday for it so then i will know when i start. I got my security license on the 18th march, applied for about 30 jobs and heard nothing back so i was getting mightily annoyed. but then Advance offered me the interview and i was really scared so i just saw it as a practice interview. and then i wasnt expecting to hear anything and then friday they rang me and told me they were giving me the job. not bad for my first interview in 2 years i suppose lol. So im really happy to finally be starting my CAREER and not just another shitty old job at min wage. my last job was £5000 a year and this new one is £16000 a year. im super happy and its going to change my life so much.

As for Weigh watchers, well ive kinda been wobbling around on that wagon that Nicki has tied me on but not fallen off! I put on half last week and 1 this week. so im going to do fast start this week to give myself a kick up the bum. i know fast start really gives me good losses so it will perk me up im sure. xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, congrats on the new job :D What a boost, good luck! I'm with you on the kickstart :) When do you start the new job? x

omg i suck!!!! went out for my mates birthday last night and got insanely drunk with lots of calories worth of alcohol! and i got also insanely calorificly drunk on saturday too... eaten everything in sight today.. not good at all. gone from doing the diet half arsed the last 2 weeks to messing it up this week. ugh im so not happy. weigh in tomorrow and im dreading it, again. i wish i could just stick to it.

I should be starting work on either Friday or Saturday, then i start my epic 56 hour working week so i shouldnt have time to fall off the wagon anyway and patrols every hour will keep me moving. i'll have to wear my pedometer and see how far i walk.

also im back to being single again lol not really a surprise, it wasnt working at all... anywho, its hollyoaks time nearly so off to watch tv :)

I bet you find it way easier to stick to when you're working those hours, especially walking about too.
B*ll*cks to the booze, it's not like you do it all the time, and we all deserve a drink once in a while :)

Hope your weekend goes ok, and good luck for the first day :)

didnt get to start work on friday because they sent me the wrong size uniform again, this is now attempt number three for them to send me the right size ffs. i just want to start work!! lol.

At WI i lost 3, which i was amazed by, but im thinking its stress really... off the wagon again but back on it today for the week... really not in the mood tho its boring me now lol. need a kick up the arse.

arghhh i start my new job tomorrow aaaaaargh! 6am-6pm! im well nervous but glad to finally be starting it! still didnt sort my uniform out but it kind of fits, so its just another reason for me to keep losing weight lol. I just think how far off fitting me it would have been before i lost the 16 pounds! gonna get my sewing kit out and move the button across a bit so its a bit more comfortable! lol. as for the diet ive been doing fast start but been to my dads and his wife made pie, it was sooo yummy and sooo full fat lol. but as soon as i start working im gonna be fine. went tesco and bought some packed lunch type food, got some sandwich meat, laughing cow lite triangles, go ahead biscuits, baked crisps and some ready made no added sugar jellies. looking forward to eating them lol. off to do my sewing lol, tatty bye x

Back