Bikini bodies - where will you be taking yours????

What a fantastic trip - you lucky thing. I only get as far as Spain, not that I am complaining we go to a great liitle village up in the hills outside Marbella and we love it. But, we have now been going there for 11 years, a change would be great, but I can't tempt OH away anywhere else

There is something quite comforting about going to the same place time after time. We have a place in Fuerteventura & I love going, as soon as we step off the plane all our stresses & worries are gone.

We are at the nice stage in our lives where we don't have to take our children & we are now able to go on 'different' holidays. I also love, love, love going to new places, sightseeing & eating new foods. I just love my holidays, me & OH decided we would go on as many holidays as we could whilst we were young enough to enjoy it, unfortunately we've seen members of our family not being able to travel due to ill health.

BTW One week on Wednesday:D

I'm going to Turkey in May next year with my other half. I went to the same hotel in May this year with my best friend and loved it.

Normally I always wear tankinis and I imagine that 2012 will be the same. I bought some gorgeous size 22 tankini tops when I got back from hols this year to wear next year but I'm hoping that they'll be too big when May comes around!

Haven't got a holiday planned yet, but hoping to at least have a sort of bikini body by then. I want to have the confidence in my body to try and get back into swimming, I used to love it and be part of swimming groups. Maybe if I get the body I'll make the fiancee buy me a holiday? hehehe

Oooooh we were talking about holidays tonight, we both work for an airline and tend to go far on holidays, but decided next year we want to explore Europe again and perhaps go around Italy.... All discussed whilst eating a huge bowl of pasta and a glass of vino, I wonder if the food influenced my decision?!???

I'm so excited for my holiday, once Christmas is over i'll be counting those days down.

I loved Italy, me and hub went as part of our honeymoon, ee hired a car and drove from Paris, south of France, to Italy ( portofino, Milan, Venice, lake garda, verona) through Switzerland, a bit of Germany, Belgium and Netherlands. As you can se ee have done Europe to death and fancied a more exotic break as its our wedding anniversary and going to be our last break for the next few years as we have other plans.

Where in Italy do you fancy?

catmonkey said:
I'm so excited for my holiday, once Christmas is over i'll be counting those days down.

I loved Italy, me and hub went as part of our honeymoon, ee hired a car and drove from Paris, south of France, to Italy ( portofino, Milan, Venice, lake garda, verona) through Switzerland, a bit of Germany, Belgium and Netherlands. As you can se ee have done Europe to death and fancied a more exotic break as its our wedding anniversary and going to be our last break for the next few years as we have other plans.

Where in Italy do you fancy?

Wow! Must've be an amazing honeymoon!! I'm thinking the amalfi coast, hire a car etc.....hmmm pizza!!!

Well i also am not too sure if i will be in a bikini when i go on my first hot holiday ever. My new man who i only got to gether with 4 weeks has already said he wants us to go to Greece and he said last night that he would love me to go to Thailand with him as well :)

So i sure have a good reason to get more weight off

:)

I have been lucky enough to enjoy Melbourne, Wellington, Singapore and Dubai these last few months - but am really looking forward to a beach holiday somewhere in the French Polynesian possibly, although good old Cabanas in Portugal is amazing for beaches xx

Me and my OH are hoping to get married 1st Sept 2012 and then 2 weeks in Egypt for our honeymoon.
Will be a bikini for me. Got approx 24-30lbs more Id like to lose but iv got plenty of time.

vicky1804 said:
Me and my OH are hoping to get married 1st Sept 2012 and then 2 weeks in Egypt for our honeymoon.
Will be a bikini for me. Got approx 24-30lbs more Id like to lose but iv got plenty of time.

Congratulations on the wedding x

I will be taking mine to Jamaica in June cannot wait (back to were we had our honeymoon last year) x

My bikini body is back:D but I didn't get to wear my bikini as we just didn't get time, too busy at theme parks & nature trails:D So here is a photo of me (without bikini:rolleyes:) & DD.

OMG - look at you:eek: you're tiny, what a shame no bikini:character00180:

Ooo exciting thread! I'm going to Spain in September 2012 (not booked yet but will be soon!) and I would LOVE to wear a bikini. I just don't think i'll have the confidence with all the lose skin but we'll see if 9 months in the gym can help me out!

Hopefully 3 weeks in Thailand & Vietnam / Cambodia for me in April... hoping I can have lost at least another 1.5 stone by then...

This time last year I was about to head off to Australia for a month; I wish I'd done something about my weight before I went there as I did spend quite a lot of time feeling very uncomfortable in my tankinis! :)

Hopefully 3 weeks in Thailand & Vietnam / Cambodia for me in April... hoping I can have lost at least another 1.5 stone by then...

How exciting, Vietnam & Cambodia are on my list of places to visit. Now that the children are leaving home we are hoping to have enough money to go on one long haul holiday a year:D

Ooo exciting thread! I'm going to Spain in September 2012 (not booked yet but will be soon!) and I would LOVE to wear a bikini. I just don't think i'll have the confidence with all the lose skin but we'll see if 9 months in the gym can help me out!

What part of Spain are you hoping to go to Clareel:cool:

We are off to Cyprus for a week in March, paid for by Airmiles/Tescos and then Ischia (a small island off Naples) in June for a fortnight, really looking forward to this as we went a couple of years ago, an amazing beautiful island. Cant wait to be able to wear a tankini for the first time ever!

How exciting, Vietnam & Cambodia are on my list of places to visit. Now that the children are leaving home we are hoping to have enough money to go on one long haul holiday a year:D

Fantastic! Been looking at prices & tours today & not 100% sure it's going to be do-able financially but fingers crossed!

Back