Bikini bodies - where will you be taking yours????

It's so exciting! Only thing that's keeping me on track to be honest with stress. Just keep thinking how good my hols will be :)

No holiday booked for me, but then I've not had one for years anyway as my ex was never really interested, and wanted to use his annual leave for his own purposes rather than something for both of - expected me to use mine to suit him though!

My close friends are all either married or loved up and really don't fancy going anywhere on my own, can't really afford it either atm. But I do have over a week booked off in June (the bank holiday week and a couple of days the following week) as it's my birthday part way through it. Not sure what to do yet, may spend a few days at home on my own and then head to spend the rest of it with my parents.

They are threatening to hire a cottage somewhere near the Welsh coast at some point next so might just hijack their holiday and join them for some of it if and when they go! To most people it probably sounds crazy wanting to join parents for a week away, but I love it - we all do our own thing at times, get together for some of it as well - the last time I joined them we had an old farmhouse and it rained most days! Dad and I sat there reading newspapers, drinking wine and doing jigsaw puzzles on those days - it was really relaxing!

Right, that's it, the holiday cottage is booked!

I had a phonecall off my mother the other week asking if I could get the rest of the 2nd week off in June as well. When I asked why I got quite firmly told that they were taking me on holiday!

It's not exactly going to be bikini weather I don't think (or bikini body either!) but it is only about 15 minutes from the coast if that counts?! ;)

I'm already looking up things to do while there - think the rest of my family will be fed up of my dragging them on the light railways and to castle ruins and iron age fort remains! I'm like a little kid all over again!

Princess_Stevie said:
Me and my bikini body will be jetting off to Marmaris this summer :D Never been before so really looking forward to it!

I went to marmaris a few years ago and it was brilliant, everyone is really friendly (sometimes too friendly) and they are forever cleaning it's immaculate there- I'm a right stickler for clean!! food was nice, drinks were cheap (ish) I would def go back :)

Hope u have a great time!!!

Lindsay x

We are off to Jamaica too in March. Bikini - not sure on that, but I'll be definitely wearing a one piece....:)

I bet your excited, only a few weeks to go until March! It looks amazing, where abouts are you staying? Im the same with the bikini but just to feel more confident in a tankini will be brill!

I bet your excited, only a few weeks to go until March! It looks amazing, where abouts are you staying? Im the same with the bikini but just to feel more confident in a tankini will be brill!

We are staying in Negril. I'm really excited, and cannot wait....A tankini never thought about one of those, must have a look! :p Where are you staying?

We are staying in Negril. I'm really excited, and cannot wait....A tankini never thought about one of those, must have a look! :p Where are you staying?

We are staying in Lucea! Tankini's are fab and the ones I tend to buy have tummy support in which help me to feel good!

We booked Rhodes with Thomas Cook but we are really worried about that incase they go bust or Greece does! We decided to cancel and for the same money booked:

A weekend in Surrey next weekend

A weekend in Cambridge in March

A weekend in Glastonbury in April

A 4 day break in Norfolk in June

10 days full board in a hotel in the Isle of Wight in July

4 days in Paignton in August

A week in a cottage in Cornwall in September.

And we still have some left to spend from the original holiday!!!

This is exactly the sort of thing we do now, money goes so much further!

I've just started a new job & can't have the two weeks off I wanted in June, (long story, but I've done ok out of it). So it means I've now got 5 days holiday left to take, after seeing Michael Portillo in Neath @ the Waterfalls we're going there, but it's combined with a football weekend:cool: I also fancy IOM, Jersey, Ireland, Seaport, we're off to Lancaster music festival in September. It should work out a little cheaper than the weeks holiday in the sun especially as I get free train travel:D

I'm going to Devon! Not very far, but a seaside holiday in summer is incentive enough for me to lose weight. I hate sweating in the summer! It's horrible!

I know how u feel singer jess. On hols last year and just fell sticky the whole time. Hopefully weighing less this year will make a difference :)

Me and my boyf are planning our first ever beach holiday this year(!) so if anyone has recommendations for somewhere that is nice and sunny around May/June time and that won't be full of 'Brits abroad' types (I'm sure you know what I mean..!) then I'd love some ideas...

And I have totally been looking at bikinis online to try and motivate myself... Right now I am the colour and texture of a flump. This must change! ; )

Fuerteventura? Lanzarote? I was going to suggest Side in Turkey cos was lovely but t'other half said only mild that time of yr :-(

Me and my boyf are planning our first ever beach holiday this year(!) so if anyone has recommendations for somewhere that is nice and sunny around May/June time and that won't be full of 'Brits abroad' types (I'm sure you know what I mean..!) then I'd love some ideas...

And I have totally been looking at bikinis online to try and motivate myself... Right now I am the colour and texture of a flump. This must change! ; )

If you go on travelsupermarket.com you can search for a holiday but instead of the destination you can select 'inspire me' (or something similar).

I can also recommend the Canary Islands, they'll be warm & if you chose the right resort won't be full of 'brits' abroad:rolleyes: Or if you're just after a beach how about Egypt, warm & not too british, once there its nice & cheap:D Oh but bear in mind, 9 out of 10 people who go get the runs:confused: Me & my sister went & I'm usually ok & can eat & drink anything & it not affect my 'digestion' but I did lose 6lbs on that holiday:eek:

Well thats one way of losing weight.

Its February now - nearly March - 17 weeks till I go on holiday - need to lose at least 1lb per week on average - must be under 13 stone when we go - preferably more. Started going to Bodypump classes again, have not been to these classes in about 6 years, OMG my muscles are killing me, but I know its worth it. This class really tones the muscles, I can see the difference in my legs already.

I bought a bikini as incentive. Its from ISME, and it has one of those little frills around the bottoms. They are great. If you have that roll on your stomach that you can not get rid of, no matter how much you lose,(like I do) you can not see the roll as this little frill hides it. I actaully may be able to wear this bikini:flirt2: maybe not for the holiday in June but maybe for Septembers hols

Back