Bikinis food diary. month two!

well today:

2slice ww bread and cheese triangle 1.5pts
milk 2pts
slice of lemon drizzle cake im going to say 6pts.
salmon pie and cheese slice 4.5pts

earned 4.5 ap. so is that 9.5?

i drink alot of water and eat ALOT of vegatables and salad like at lunch i had a cauliflower salad lol sounds boring but i like vegetables. I havent weighed in this week so at the moment it still stands at 14.5lbs :)

oh i never record 0pt stuff i eat on here just so you know.

ha ha great, i love veg 2 i think ill stock up
what would u bring to work at 1, thats always my problem
i just did 15 mins of Davinas Fitness DVD its good, but god i cant believe how unfit i am, ill do more tomorrow :D

Today i ate
Breakfast
Muffin :( 8 points :(
1pm
3 weetabix 3 points
Skimmed Milk 2points we will say
6pm
2 pork chops ?
big load of oven chips ?
Like its not great but its better then most days
and 15 mins of Davina Dvd

why dont u take a salad and some ww bread and a cheese triangle? or make a smoked fish salad with a river cobbler fillet, then you have a lunch for 1.5pts
i work in a restaurant so they make my lunches for me really. so i cant help much.

had a bad couple of days, damn that boyfriend!!!! so will be entering in the diary as of today.

so far:

2slices ww bread and cheese triangle. 1.5pts.

cant believe your only 9lbs to go your so close!!!! cant wait til im like you with only 9 left YAY!!! had awful run of days myself boyfriend brought me away for midweek week a lil suprise so really am dreadin weigh in tomorrow god its like last week again with me dreadin it will i ever have a week where i know for sure im down???!!!!!
happy thursday!!!! :)
:)

Have been sick so havent eaten the past couple of days because i keep throwing it back up. so i don't have anything to put in my diary right now :(

Last edited:
thats so wierd my boyfriend is really sick today tried to give him some dry toast but it came straight up :( not sure what it is maybe a tummy bug or somethin? hope your feelin ok hun, maybe since you were eatin such low points the last couple weeks your immune system cant protect you properly so i think your open to infection more? hope you feel better soon doll xx

Thanks its a kidney infection i had to go to A&E last night but i'm feeling much better just really tired and got kidney pain. Hope your boyfriend feels better soon!

oh god you poor thing well relax and recover :) x

yes we do :)

so i started eating today so i can put some stuff in.

points allowed per day:19

so far
2 slices ww toast flora light and marmite 2.5

a few chips 3.5pts

Welldone! 5lbs is a great loss! i dont REALLY know if i've lost anything properly because i have been throwing up alot so i will have lost alot of water too. so i guess next weeks weigh in will be more accurate

yeah feeling much better today thankyou. Managed to eat and drink finally so thats making me feel better too :)

Back