Binge from Hell

dimrie

:confused: Yesterday gained 1lb for 2nd week running despite having 2 100% weeks.Thought what's the point being good so had about 8 slices of real bread and Flora light and jam,2 crumpets,1 bar chocolate from multi pack,2 good vodka and diet cherryade,went to bedd feeling sick.Today I was just going to have fruit all day and a meal tonight but have decided to just forget about yesterday and have a red day and have some superspeed foods.I am soo annoyed with myself.

Diane :hide:

Hi, do you do a menu and does your consultant look at it to see if she can shed light on why you gained when you have stuck to it. Do you eat your healthy extras and drink water and do you have all your syns, there might be logical answer to it and I would deffo ask for help from class if you are struggling. Good luck x

i can sympathise ive had a maintain for 6 weeks despite totaly sticking to it and even going from red days to extra easy to try and jump start it been on that for 2 weeks now and still lost nothing not too bad you might think coz at least i havnt gained but whats the point if nothings happening doing it again this week we will see it is dissheartning though when it doesnt seem to be working , having said that hope you enjoyed your bad day sounds great lol ,we just need to think possitive even though i for one am finding it hard xxxxx

one girl at class stuck and she did totally diff foods and added exercise more and it worked. Maybe worth a try

CM said my food diary is ok.This week I am going to try a few new recipe's,drink more water am not the worlds greatest drinker :sigh: I have come so far to through the towel in.I haven't been using many syns as not had any alcohol in 4 weeks until last night.

Diane :wave_cry:

Soooo frustrating isn't it? Especially when you're bloomin' paying every week and you feel like you're getting nowhere. And my consultant always says "well, it must be something you are doing or not doing" I always feel like telling her where to shove her advice.

What has sometimes worked for me is to follow one of the eating plans out of the mag for a week. Can be a bit costly (or there is a student one on the tinternet if you're watching the pennies like me) BUT the really good thing is that it gets you eating foods that you wouldn't normally eat and I ususally eat more than normal too, which bizarely seems to work?! I have lost 3 lbs on weeks where I have done this in the past. Maybe worth a try if you can get all organised enough? good luck! xx

How many syns are you having? I found after about 10 months on the plan I hit a plateau and needed to drop my syns from 15/day to 10. Maybe that would help?

Stick with it hun, the plan DOES work and it won't suddenly just stop working! It's just your body catching up to your phenomenal weight loss!

How many syns are you having? I found after about 10 months on the plan I hit a plateau and needed to drop my syns from 15/day to 10. Maybe that would help?

Stick with it hun, the plan DOES work and it won't suddenly just stop working! It's just your body catching up to your phenomenal weight loss!
I have just been having about 60 syns over the week,some days I don't have any syns.A couple of weeks ago I got my 5st award and now I NEED to get back to that.

Diane :cry:

I have just been having about 60 syns over the week,some days I don't have any syns.A couple of weeks ago I got my 5st award and now I NEED to get back to that.

Diane :cry:

You must have been doing something right then to get your 5st award. What are you doing differently now? Maybe your answer lies there.

Definitely change your hex b's, it nearly always works.

Definitely change your hex b's, it nearly always works.
Going to give this a try and just have bread on alternate days.Today I have had 2 weetabix this morning and have had 1 Alpen light and will have the other 1 later.Anything is worth a try.

Diane :)

:) Well managed to stay on straight and narrow yesterday.Doing EE today as have visitor's for tea and going to make spag bol minus garlic bread.So hopefully binge is well over and done with,just hope for some sort of loss on Tuesday.

Diane :thankyou:

:) Well after last Tuesday's binge,I have managed to get back ontrack and have lost 1.5lbs this week so am a happy bunny.

Diane :talk017:

Back