Bingeing... Why?!!?

Slimpods :) Best thing that ever happened to me. I am finally for the first time in 20+ years normal with food. Its taken me a few months to get to this point but finally think I've cracked it :D only time will tell of course, but Its over 3.5 months so I am very very hopeful x

That's a great result. I'm on Cambridge right now as need to lose weight fast for medical reasons. But won't be doing it all the way til goal. I need help with ny thinking rather than spending 20 mins deliberating over whether or not to eat a biscuit..eating the biscuit & then bingeing. Really pleased for you, hope you stay binge free.

Totlly understand that and good luck. My weight has remained stable since starting slimpod but I have lost over 18 inches since January and gone down over a dress size. I am guessing its the exercise its encouraged me to do and will even out soon as I notice today the scales are finally starting to move :giggle: I am guessing a) my body wonders whats going on as I now eat sensibly and healthily and b) I actually have some muscle now and obviously had none before. Slimpod took about 2.5 months to stop my bingeing totally but in that first 2,5 months we lost my FIL, so of course grief also kicked in and messed up my eating for a few weeks. So its been about 3.5 months without one now. I can no longer overeat and I chose to eat healthy and do lots of walking because I want to , not because I have to. I know a few of my 'pod friends' were bingers too and like me it took a while to stop it but once stopped they say not had one since :woohoo: x

whats slimpod?

I have a blog link in my signature. Was never a blogger not very technical but I wanted to record my journey. There is also a slimpod section on here.

They are cognitive hypnotherapy with mindweaving. I'd tried all sorts including hypno before . Nothing worked but these have :) I think they dealt with my food issues before the weight can come off if that makes sense. ie sort out the head and the body will follow. I've lost lots of inches and the scales are now beginning to move so I am confident they will go down and down now as my eating habits are now healthy and normal and I exercise for the first time in my life :)

They are 10 min recordings by Thinking Slimmer x

Has the IWOL podcasts helped anyone? I am tempted to get her Ful-Filled book - has anyone tried this?

I'm back again, having totally lost the plot for the last few months. It was me that posted about IOWL and its them that has got me back on track again. On the yahoo group I've met someone who has done the Ful-Filled classes where you get online supprt from a smaller group and phonecalls. I was wondering about doing that but couldn't join in with the live stuff because of the time difference.

My most recent LBM from the podcasts was last week. I was listening to Renee talking about getting ready for change and moving out of our comfort zones. I identified a new comfort zone for myself as blaming the stress for my over eating. Having realied what I do I then felt ready to take responsibilty for choosing whether or not to binge.

So far its working, I'm following SW and am still so stressed that my jaws hurt with holding it there but I'm not binging and I've lost three pounds.

Wow yea, three flipping pounds when I've put back about 3 stone over the last year. But hey, at the time I was thinking yea, I binge when I am stressed but its saving me from cutting myself or turning alcoholic so I've been grateful for the habit as well.

I reallly like Renee's work and the more I take it in the more I get out of it. I'm commited that this is the last time I'll have to lose weight. Heck, I can't keep buying new clothes 'cos I threw the fat clothes out yet again :)

Back