Binges whilst on PP

Loser85

Gold Member
On day 5 of my 1st week. Was going really well until last night. The wee nibbles and then the big nibbles came out. Will be honest i totally blew my budget today. Binging is a big problem for me and i thought maybe allowing myself some 'treats' within my points would help stem it. Hopefully with time itll work, i just know my WI on Wednesday wont be great. Plan to be honest with the leader though. :break_diet:

Don't panic, whatever you do.

If you wanted you could point what you had and see how many points you went over by, don't get disheartened but try to exercise and earn some activity points and balance it out that way. For the next few days until your WI make yourself a batch of ZERO point soup and get some veg and fruit on the go, but still build a couple of treats into your points.

You can do this and just think 'oh sod it' but remember, all in moderation :)

Good luck for your Weigh in :)

woke up this morning feeling a wee bit more positive about things. what i ate was within my weeklies. All within pretty much 1 day but wont be doing that again. lesson learnt.

It took me a good 2 weeks to get the hang of it, I kept binging and couldn't stay within my points. I've started exercising so I can eat my activity points and I now spend my points differently so I have more to spend in the evenings :) Give it time and you'll work it out

Back