• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bingo Wings ... Advice please??

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
Where are you on your weight loss journey hun?

How much weight have you lost? How much do you want to lose?

It's hard to give an opinion/advice without knowing!

Ali xx

LeylaIrem

G: 12st5lb
This is my second week i've lost 8lbs so far and inches off everywhere - I dont really know how much I want to loose probably 4 stone (i have really discussed this with my CD consultant) but after reading all those post im worrying now!!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
If you had 10 stone to lose then you would have cause to start a fund for the possible corrective surgery... but tbh.... 4 stone is very little and I'm pretty sure you will find that your arms will be 'normal' at the end of your journey!
However, I do recommend that you do some toning exercises... there are loads of DVD's etc that will help tighten everything as you lose weight.
If you have a look at the off topic forum in this section... lots of people are doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
depends on how overweight you are/were and for how long. i have dreadful bingo wings :( nothing will fix this, apart from surgery, as the skin has stretched.

LeylaIrem

G: 12st5lb
i hate the thought of it but i guess if it needs to happen it does. I hope you dont mind I've just seen your from teesside?

AOGG

Banned
S: 19st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 6st0lb(31.11%)
it really depends how you lose the weight, and how old you are, Im 35, i have lost in total over 7stones from my biggest weight, and my arms look good, i have been intensively training at the gym and doing weights, so it is possible to tone arms, but you have to put the work in. I did SS for three months and lost two stone, down to 17stone4, i have been on 1500 since end of january, and have worked out solidly since then, i am 13stone9lbs now and have little flabby skin

Hi I've been doing exercise where you put your hands on the edge of the seat of a chair behind your back and lower yourself down to the ground and back up. My cwc gave my the tip and it's great it's really working good luck :)

Weights have a look at the shaker weights I'm going to get it at the weekend you can see it on you tube or shaker weight site argos , amazon sell it looks good to me the battle of the bingo wings starts for me good luck :0)

GagaOoLala

S: 21st5lb C: 21st5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 49.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I got one of those shaker weights and didn't think much of it! :( I'ts so light and I didn't really feel it doing anything? except for making me look like a fool lol. I just prefer my normal weights and do stretches with them :) just thought id let u know x