Bingo Wings

I always get shooting pains in my left shoulder when i attempt tricep dips, anyone else experience this pain.

I have no tips for bingo wings, although I need to get rid of mine but...*stares at avatar*

The gorgeous Jensen Ackles. Excellent choice of avatar pic, I might upload one of him with Misha Collins. Just for something really nice to look at.

I was just going to post the same question lol. Any tips for burning the fat on your arms? Mines are hurrendous and really want to get rid of them for my holiday in August, don't want to be worrying about my big bingo wings! lol

the best exercise is to hold a dumbell above your head, and bring it down behind your shoulder, and repeat!! that will work your triceps [is it a tricep? i can never remember!] and work on the bingo wings! also, on the edge of a chair, put your hands on the seat so theyre kinda behind you, lift yourself up and down on it, that will work the triceps too. :)

I hate my arms as well so this thread is great for me to pick up some tips. The 30 day shred dvd that I started yesterday tells me to do push ups, but these are really hard for me as I get pains in both my shoulders near my chest when I do them, I guess no pain no gain but I don't really want to cause an injury.
I have dumbells that I use but going to try and get rid of these bingo wings even if it kills me, lol

The gorgeous Jensen Ackles. Excellent choice of avatar pic, I might upload one of him with Misha Collins. Just for something really nice to look at.

Yum Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins

just for you xx

Have decided to start my arm exercises tonight. will do press ups, some tricep dips and then i saw an exercise on Australia BL (Shannon yum) and they were doing punch ups.

im far to big to do press up and i have to be carefull not to weaken my wrists so i stand in front of the wall and place my hands on it and use my arms to push myself up to standing straight then lower my self down i normaly do this about 30 times when ever i have a few mins at work. i used to do 20 every time i went to the loo and after a few weeks my wings improved

sorry if that dosnt make sense

im far to big to do press up and i have to be carefull not to weaken my wrists so i stand in front of the wall and place my hands on it and use my arms to push myself up to standing straight then lower my self down i normaly do this about 30 times when ever i have a few mins at work. i used to do 20 every time i went to the loo and after a few weeks my wings improved

sorry if that dosnt make sense

Might have to try this when I am at work, sounds like a good idea.
I have just started holding a dumbell above my head and bringing it down slowing behind my head and then back up, I can feel it working the bingo wings so fingers crossed in a few months I will be able to wear sleeveless tops :D

I don't think this has been mentioned but...you know those strength balls...one of those! My OH has one and I'm going to start using that but they have them in the back of the Avon catalogue too!

Back