BINGO WINGS!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by devilishandsweet, 5 February 2008 Social URL.

1. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey there all,

Whilst I'm glad I am losing weight, I'm scared about the saggy bits that might be left. Has anyone on here who has lost lot's of weight finding this a problem. I have been told that the amount of water we drink on this diet helps?!

Any answers will be greatfully received x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I can't comment from my point of view because I haven't lost loads yet, however I am sure someone else around will later. I think again we are all different too and depends on a number of factors however there are things that you can do to prevent it being really bad.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It all depends on a lot of factors i.e age, weight lost etc

The water does help with the hydration of the skin. If there is a huge amount of weight lost you can have some loose skin. But you can help this along with some excersise and firming creams and plenty of water.
    But to be honest I would rather have a bit of loose skin and be healthy that Fat and unhealthy.

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Flap 'em and be proud they are a result of your hard work - lol. I have them and hate them, but Hedgemag is right, better having them and be healthy. Do you think if you do flap them it will help tone them up????

6. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    I have lost a fair bit and they wobble but I am almost proud of them now. I look and feel better than I have in years and they are my battle scars. I have a fair bit of loose skin on my tummy and thighs but better that than be so overweight and unhappy!!

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

My arms are huge there like extra bingo wings! so scared of how there gonna look after i lose this weight, but who knows what might happen. After all every one is diff and as maggie says i def rather the saggy skin that extra bingo wings!

8. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Claire,
    As you are young your skin should have a lot of elasticity left in it. Hopefully this will have it all spring back to where it should be.
    Well thats what I hope will happen to me
    peachy
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.