BINGO WINGS!

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
Hey there all,

Whilst I'm glad I am losing weight, I'm scared about the saggy bits that might be left. Has anyone on here who has lost lot's of weight finding this a problem. I have been told that the amount of water we drink on this diet helps?!

Any answers will be greatfully received x x

I can't comment from my point of view because I haven't lost loads yet, however I am sure someone else around will later. I think again we are all different too and depends on a number of factors however there are things that you can do to prevent it being really bad.

It all depends on a lot of factors i.e age, weight lost etc

The water does help with the hydration of the skin. If there is a huge amount of weight lost you can have some loose skin. But you can help this along with some excersise and firming creams and plenty of water.
But to be honest I would rather have a bit of loose skin and be healthy that Fat and unhealthy.

Flap 'em and be proud they are a result of your hard work - lol. I have them and hate them, but Hedgemag is right, better having them and be healthy. Do you think if you do flap them it will help tone them up????

My arms are huge there like extra bingo wings! so scared of how there gonna look after i lose this weight, but who knows what might happen. After all every one is diff and as maggie says i def rather the saggy skin that extra bingo wings!

Claire,
As you are young your skin should have a lot of elasticity left in it. Hopefully this will have it all spring back to where it should be.
Well thats what I hope will happen to me
peachy
x

Back