Bingo wings

Hi JC,
Just try googling

Bingo wing workout

comes up with GMTV and Nicki Waterman, this gives a list of exercises you could try, or should I say we could all try

Guess it's one of the hardest places to target and we have to be persistent.

How about this one ....

Hold a can of beans/soup etc in each hand and hold out to your sides and hold for 25 secs then lower them and raise them 5 times repeat this three times a day

I am totally with you BL, it is a very personal decision and what seems silly for one person could be essential for another for their personal emotional well being. I would never consider surgery because of what someone else thought of me, it would be because of what I thought of me and my own personal issues.

Good luck with the Bingo Wing exercises girls, I can see us all now with our cans of baked beans whilst watching East Enders! x

Thanks folks for the tips.I'm just back from a (shortened) walk with hubby as its raining up here.Will help the bum and thighs ,but not the bingo wings sadly.Its my wedding anniversary too!No posh meal this year.

congratulations on your anniversary - next yera you will be able to celebrate big time!
daisy x

Thanks Daisy.Rome next year (20 years then :heartpump: ! hard to believe!!!)

Last edited:
Thanks Lucy.Thats true!! Just can't believe I'm old enough to be married that long ;). I still think I'm 19,never mind being married that long :D !!

Back