BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

OMG i just got my drink from the windowsill and my arm got tickled by what i thought was the curtain.... turns out to be a spider just sat on my arm, drink went everywhere and the bf had to put it outside :(

This is only bad because it is the second incident in two days, i got dressed in the morning to see a spider sat on my top on my chest, scared me stupid :(

Have now closed all my windows as they are obviously coming in as it is getting colder boo hoo x

OMG i just got my drink from the windowsill and my arm got tickled by what i thought was the curtain.... turns out to be a spider just sat on my arm, drink went everywhere and the bf had to put it outside :(

This is only bad because it is the second incident in two days, i got dressed in the morning to see a spider sat on my top on my chest, scared me stupid :(

Have now closed all my windows as they are obviously coming in as it is getting colder boo hoo x

Ugh I got shivers reading that! hate spiders, but then again who doesn't? lol. Moths too, ew :( x

Ugh I got shivers reading that! hate spiders, but then again who doesn't? lol. Moths too, ew :( x

I can cope when they are on the ceiling but not on my body especially when i don't expect it goosebumpy =(

My windows are only open an inch to get fresh air in so luckily moths don't come in x

So i managed to get my bum off the sofa in the end lol x

I changed the bed and polished the bedroom furniture, put the washing away, did five loads of washing and put it out to dry, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, cleaned all of the windows and hoovered all the way through.

I then got to do the first coat of paint and i love the colour- phew, looking forward to doing the second and third coat tomorrow =)

My friend popped round for a chat this evening which was really nice and now just playing the game on my phone again, still addicted he he x

Good. Everyone so far has encouraged me to
Up my cals from 1200. So mfp is not set to 1450.

But I'm liking the freedom of nothing being off the menu I just have to monitor portions and choose wisely which I think will actually help me in the long run for maintaining. Wi will be Friday! So fingers crossed I think technically I'll have a sts or +1 - I've just switched from TFR vlcd so gained 2.5lbs immediately when I switched back to eating. So although I'll have lost weight from the initially gain I'm not sure it'll be lower than last official wi if that makes any sense?!?

I do feel less bloated and thinner though so that's important!!

How do you find it? How's your journey been so far? How many cals do you eat? Xxx

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, i didn't see this message x

I eat 1200 calories a day and try to walk at least five miles a day whether it be walking to work or town or doing a Leslie walk if i am in for the day.

I have found it up and down, i find once i am a few days in i am really good at sticking to it and then i have a naughty treat and get a taste for it so struggle to then get back on it, but that is about my will power rather than CC. I love how flexible CC is and you can carry on eating out as you want you just monitor everything and work it out =)

The months i have lost the most weight are when i have been trying to eat my five a day and do at least two Leslie walks a day. August was rubbish as i got a jaw infection, caught a virus and started a new job so was all a bit inconsistent unfortunately. I am going to try and get back on it and once i start seeing my weight go down again it motivates me to work even harder =)

I am glad you are enjoying it and that you feel less bloated x

Had a walk into town and went to costa with my friend today to have a good catch up, we had hot chocolates so need to see how many calories that is on MFP *covers eyes with hands* lol x

We walked back as well so that's two miles done, have bought a subway salad for lunch and am now going to try not to have any snacks until dinner, trying hard to get back on track x

I now need to walk back into town to go to the post office and the library and get the bf a card and present for his birthday next week :)

icky icky icky - I hate spiders! *shudders*

Hope you are managing to get back on track as the naughty treats disappear ;) x

Had a walk into town and went to costa with my friend today to have a good catch up, we had hot chocolates so need to see how many calories that is on MFP *covers eyes with hands* lol x

We walked back as well so that's two miles done, have bought a subway salad for lunch and am now going to try not to have any snacks until dinner, trying hard to get back on track x

I now need to walk back into town to go to the post office and the library and get the bf a card and present for his birthday next week :)

Did you have a look - from 327 each depending on size :eek: - had a look whilst I was looking for something else - think I will stick to my 40 cals Cadbury's Highlights.:D

Did you have a look - from 327 each depending on size :eek: - had a look whilst I was looking for something else - think I will stick to my 40 cals Cadbury's Highlights.:D

I did indeed, I was 200 calories under my daily amount as I had subway salad for lunch and inspiration fish and peas for dinner and walked five miles yesterday, so not too bad x

It is such a nice day, isn't it? I am good thanks - just plodding along with placement paperwork today. Only 3 weeks to go and my tutor visit/observed lesson is 2 weeks on Wednesday. Eek!! x

Its not that nicr here! Bit cold n chilly x x glad to c u getting on ok x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back