BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thanks pie, I am really cold and tired today, which is rubbish :( How are you Pie x x

Me too binks - I can barely keep my eyes open! Was so hungry earlier but had my one and only food for the day (my shake) and seems to be passing. Cannot wait until I can eat food again tomorrow!

Hope u dont catch it.

Thanks ooo theres a market stall thats just sausages and slimming world approved sausages i may go there i love the caramelised onion ones but prob high in cals!

Me too binks - I can barely keep my eyes open! Was so hungry earlier but had my one and only food for the day (my shake) and seems to be passing. Cannot wait until I can eat food again tomorrow!

It is horrible isn't it when you are that tired, I am normally fine on my twelve hour shifts x

How have you coped the rest of the day? Roll on tomorrow for you x x

Hope u dont catch it. Thanks ooo theres a market stall thats just sausages and slimming world approved sausages i may go there i love the caramelised onion ones but prob high in cals!

Sounds like a plan, they are quite high but I am not a huge fan of lots of sausages anyway so am normally happy with one sausage which isn't too bad :)

Getting up at 5.30am in the cold and dark nearly does me in, I am not a morning person and my lungs struggle in this weather x x I don't even wake up properly until 10am lol x

Haha I'm so the same I remember when I used to work at 7am and got up at 5.30 to have a shower (only way I could wake up enough to drive safely), drive like a zombie, work like a zombie and then finally wake up at 10am and be sleepy again by 2pm lol!!!! It's weird now I have a baby though but I guess that's coz I get to be at home all day hehe xx

Next will be bates motel I think, it looks really good, or one of the many other series on netflix lol so much had changed on dexter now you wouldn't believe lol xxxx

Next will be bates motel I think, it looks really good, or one of the many other series on netflix lol so much had changed on dexter now you wouldn't believe lol xxxx

Aww it will be sad for you when it finishes x

I really need to make more time to get on Netflix but just feeling so bleargh at the minute I don't feel like it x x

Sorry I have been quiet, I am still not feeling great, yesterday I relaxed on the sofa watching tv and then met my friend for a good catch up at Costa's for the evening :)

Yesterday's food diary-

Chicken, new potatoes, carrots and green beans

Costa orange hot chocolate

Chicken, new potatoes, carrots and green beans

Twirl bites

I only walked about 7000 steps.

Today I have been cleaning and resting, the positive is it all looks so clean, the negative is I still have no energy :(

Today's food diary-

Pesto pasta, 1/4 of a bowl

GF crispbread with light laughing cow

Not sure what dinner will be as the bf's sister is coming in an our to go to the spa, so depends if she is staying for dinner. I am hoping the Spa will make me feel better :) going to take my book so I can finish it which always makes me happy x

I am working twelve hours again tomorrow, hoping it will go fast if I am still feeling like this, going to take the little one to a brewers fayre to play on the soft play and then have lunch, it should mean the day goes fast (I hope) x

Back