Birmingham Meet

Look forward to seeing a date, then i can look how much hotels will be as i will have to stay as it will take me 4 hours.

I would love to make it too, so many peeps I haven't yet met are going. Will have to work out the cost though, as it would mean a lot of travelling and overnight(s) stay x

Sorry to miss out Clarri but I'm away both of those weekends - enjoy your trip over and have a great meet x

Oh bummer!! Fuzz cant you cancel your existing plans?? Lol

I am glad I can make it!! Gonna try and book a room today at Jury's.

Shall we start a list? Copy and paste this :

Jane (mommyb)
Clarri
Karen1972

Just looking at hotels. Jury's is over 100 quid but travel lodge next door is 42 quid, so looks like the obvious option lol.

Where is everyone gonna stay? I can't deal with sharing, I'm weird like that, need my own space haha... so just need to decide between Jury's and Travel Lodge!!

Not got as far as booking yet but was amazed when I came downstairs this morning and M was looking at flights to the UK for October.:eek: Cant fly diect to Birmingham unless I drive all the way down to Faro (300 miles) so would fly into Gatwick and hire a car. :D

Karen, Travel Lodge sounds the cheaper deal but I hope it is better than the grot box one we stayed at near Littlehampton last month.

xxx

Signing out of thread - Have a good time in Brum everyone x

Karen1972 said:
Just looking at hotels. Jury's is over 100 quid but travel lodge next door is 42 quid, so looks like the obvious option lol.

Where is everyone gonna stay? I can't deal with sharing, I'm weird like that, need my own space haha... so just need to decide between Jury's and Travel Lodge!!

I'm the same Karen got to have my own room. Hate Travel Lodges though don't mind Premier inns but not sure Jury's is worth the extra

Are people going for one or 2 nights?

Eek just had a look 300 mile trip from mine

I'm the same Karen got to have my own room. Hate Travel Lodges though don't mind Premier inns but not sure Jury's is worth the extra

Are people going for one or 2 nights?

Eek just had a look 300 mile trip from mine

Me too!

I think people have stayed at that Travel Lodge for meets before so perhaps someone can say what it is like? I am with you in preferring Premier Inns. Likely to stay 2 nights. What about flying down to Birmingham is that feasible or cheaper?

Pam xxx

Jane (mommyb)
Clarri
Karen1972
Nik (NAJH)
Jim (Jim)

Back