Birmingham Meet

So is this def 22nd? x :)

That's what I've assumed Jools love

Yes it's def the 22nd

Sandy there is a premier inn on broad street, and also one near me ( oldbury). Rach has stayed there. I also have friend swho have stayed at the holiday inn that Nik has suggested and they liked it. A taxi to Brum from here is about £15, but overall possibly cheaper than the parking.

There are about 4 Holiday Inns in Birmingham I think

Will check out some prices then. x :)

Im really hoping to come but i am a maybe at the minute due to finances and things with hotels. I dont no this area very well at all so if someone could tell me the nearest hotel to stay in then i can have a look at prices.

If Im coming for one night Ill probably drive, but its a five hour drive so I want to know Ill get parked ok. I guess if we all stayed at the same place then getting a taxi in would be ok. I dont want to be paying £15 a pop to get into town

That's good news. Sandy.

I would think that the taxi(s) would be shared so more like £4 a head which sounds better than trying to park in the centre of Birmingham. :)

Pam xxx

not sure yet jane depends on mum and getting time off work, so will prob be a last minute thing.

Dont think I can make it, the cost is putting me off. I will need to get a train, which is not too expensive, but then I will have to stay two nights and that is making it costly. I am looking at around £300 for the travel/accommodation without the cost of the weekend itself :-(

Back