Birmingham Meet

Starlight/Sandy - (booked Ramada hotel)
Gemma1986/Gemma- (Ramada Hotel)
Redpam/Pam - (booked Ramada Hotel)
NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house) :giggle:
Josaje/Sara booked Ramada Hotel
Jane-staying at home -but can see the Ramada from my bedroom window if that helps :D
Clarri-has booked Janes house too !!
Ditzeeblonde/Linzi - (booked Ramada Hotel)

thanks Nik, he is such a worry wart, he has said he will drive me there if i want, he is on nights!! what a twit.

NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house)
Jane-staying at home -but can see the Ramada from my bedroom window if that helps
Jim (Home)

The main line trains wont be a problem with fans, it's mainly the cross city network.

Can we all wear name badges or something? maybe Nick/realname. It can be a problem when so many meet up

Wow, this thread has really moved on. Would be lovely to see Clarri and Pam again but I'll have to wait to see what's happening at work :)

LOL I bought some cheese this morning and noticed the use-by date was 19th oct and found myself thinking " oh that's th week that Clarri is comming!!" ( tho dont worry , I'm sure I will have bought some fresh by then !!)

LOL, It'll be fun :)

NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house)
Jane-staying at home -but can see the Ramada from my bedroom window if that helps
Jim (Home)
Lydia/rachael - booked Ramada Hotel - god help who is next to us!

Despite me having already booked the hotel Ms attitude was still very negative on the subject of me coming to Birmingham but he did tell my son and DIL that I would be in England when they come over in October. ;) YES!!

Pam

Whoop Whoop !!

Back