Birmingham Meet

Once we have def numbers I can book Jimmy's, we can all meet in the bar at the hotel-few bevvies ( got to be done) then Taxi !!!!

Oh yes Jane i cant wait!!

Starlight/Sandy - (booked Ramada hotel)
Gemma1986/Gemma- (Ramada Hotel)
Redpam/Pam - (booked Ramada Hotel)
NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house) :giggle:
Josaje/Sara booked Ramada Hotel

Starlight/Sandy - (booked Ramada hotel)
Gemma1986/Gemma- (Ramada Hotel)
Redpam/Pam - (booked Ramada Hotel)
NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house) :giggle:
Josaje/Sara booked Ramada Hotel
Jane-staying at home -but can see the Ramada from my bedroom window if that helps :D
Clarri-has booked Janes house too !!

Sara ( and anyone else needing to know ) the nearest main station is Sandwell and Dudley. There is also Langley green which is on the line that comes out of snow hill if that links up better with where you are traveling from-sorry that sounds a bit jumbled but hopefully you know what I mean

Jane, i am thinking of coming on train for ease, and its cheaper, but OH has just asked me to see if there is football on that day, hes like that lol, aston villa are playing west brom kick off at 15oohrs is that likely to be a problem?

Jane, i am thinking of coming on train for ease, and its cheaper, but OH has just asked me to see if there is football on that day, hes like that lol, aston villa are playing west brom kick off at 15oohrs is that likely to be a problem?

A problem for who ? is it at villa park or the Hawthorns ?

aston villa home ground, he thinks the trains may be crowded with louts/

it's possible I guess. Villa park is a few miles from here, I'm not much help as we dont 'do' footie !!

maybe time it to arrive after kick off so the louts are all off the trains ?

Back