Birmingham Meet

Flight and car booked. But oh what a palaver! Everything went well online with my name, passport number etc and then conformation comes through with my sons name as the traveller (wtf?) and me as the driver. So had to spend 20 minutes on phone to Expedia to get it put right. Worry over.

Pam

True- I mght just ring to satisfy my own curiosity-cos I'm like that :p:DLOL

Anway as of today we can start saying that the meet is 'next month' which sounds much closer:)

I've invited myself too :D

Starlight/Sandy - (booked Ramada hotel)
Gemma1986/Gemma- (Ramada Hotel)
Redpam/Pam - (booked Ramada Hotel)
NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house)
Josaje/Sara booked Ramada Hotel
Jane-staying at home -but can see the Ramada from my bedroom window if that helps
Clarri-has booked Janes house too !!
Ditzeeblonde/Linzi - (booked Ramada Hotel)
Jim (Home)
Lydia/rachael - booked Ramada Hotel - god help who is next to us!
vanda - will prob stay at Mr V's but maybe Ramada

Have I booked the right weekend off work 23/10?

I've invited myself too :D

Starlight/Sandy - (booked Ramada hotel)
Gemma1986/Gemma- (Ramada Hotel)
Redpam/Pam - (booked Ramada Hotel)
NAJH/Nik - (booked, Mom's house)
Josaje/Sara booked Ramada Hotel
Jane-staying at home -but can see the Ramada from my bedroom window if that helps
Clarri-has booked Janes house too !!
Ditzeeblonde/Linzi - (booked Ramada Hotel)
Jim (Home)
Lydia/rachael - booked Ramada Hotel - god help who is next to us!
vanda - will prob stay at Mr V's but maybe Ramada

Have I booked the right weekend off work 23/10?

That's great, Vanda!

It is Saturday 22nd October we are meeting. If you follow the link to the Ramada hotel you can book without paying and if you need to you can just cancel 48 hours before so you you dont pay. IYKWIM ;)

Pam xxx

Wow, Linz, that is a bargain.

M was looking for me (he really does not have any idea :rolleyes:) and he found a single to Birmingham from Gatwick cost £99. I think he must have been trying to put me off. But I have hired a car for a week for that. ;)

Pam xxx

I'm still hoping to come. Trying to juggle my finances.

Can't believe how many are coming. x :D

So where and what time are we all meeting up?

Can I ask a quick question to those that have booked the hotel on the advanced booking rate? Have you paid for the room upfront? Just looked on my bank statement and the money hasn't come out but I have a confirmation email? Cheers

Can I ask a quick question to those that have booked the hotel on the advanced booking rate? Have you paid for the room upfront? Just looked on my bank statement and the money hasn't come out but I have a confirmation email? Cheers

Lydia, if you have booked at the refundable rate they wont take the money until 48 hours before the date because you have until then to cancel.

Pam xxx

It's looking hopeful that I can make this. x :D

Back