Birmingham Meet

clarri

Gold Member
Hi all,
Im planning a visit over to your side of the pond. Am proposing some dates here - 8th Oct
- 22nd Oct

I am being put up by Jane, so it will depend on her availability...... But at least its started!!!

:D

so if you come on either of those dates the get together would be the evening of those dates?

Yep , or if people want to meet up in the day for a spot of shopping and a coffee I'm sure we can accomodate that too.

I know MrB has a rally in october but I'm sure it's the weekend of the 2nd. will check when he gets home

I could prob do the 22nd, would look at staying at the Jury's that's a great meet point too :) I am well overdue a mini meet!!

:cry: I cant do 22nd October but could do 15/16th october??or 8th if Ds went to work with OH on that dayt?? would that be any good for you guys?

Count me out for 22nd October as I'm away down south. 15/16th I'm on a course - 8th sounds OK though x

I'm good except for weekend 14th/15th/16th as that's our Falklands re-union meet. Otherwise, I'll be there :)

I can't do any weekend in October apart from 22nd as I'm in the US first two weekends and then end of the month will have Jim's kids (although I could leave him to it and come up on the 29th!!).

I would suggest that Clarri make a decision on what works best for her as she has most travelling and she started this thread lol. And then those who can make it can and those who can't can't. Unfortunately you can never get everyone together no matter how much you try!!

Clar, pick a date and then people can start adding their names to a list :))

I start my new job on the 5th September so don't know how the shifts/requests work yet but if I can wangle it I'll be there x

Don't worry about me as I'm busy most of October. Pick a date and if I can come I will x

Think clarri is busy tonight i was gonna set up the poll but i havent a clue how you do it :confused: could someone set it up please with all the w/end dates for October on it then we can vote..Thankyou muchly :D

Back