Birmingham Meet

A meet virgin! - love it!

x

Have we decided where & when we are going to meet? Last time we all met up at Jurys Inn on Broad street

I've asked for leave for the 21st and 22nd so I'll book the Ramada aswell when I know it's ok although my ex-husband lives in Dudley so I could always stop at his !!

Oops, seems I've booked a room for the 21st and 22nd, non-refundable when I thought I was just making a reservation !!

Work better be kind to me now and I better get the girls sorted as they're not at their dad's that weekend !!

The off duty is getting done tonight and I spoke to the sister asking for annual leave or days off so she said she'd see what she could do so I should know tomorrow. Would be nice to see you and Clarri again and meet some of the others anyway :)

Have we decided where & when we are going to meet? Last time we all met up at Jurys Inn on Broad street

Jury's would be good to meet up for a drink before we head off to Jimmy's-speaking of which I will look at booking a table next week-this is soooo exciting:D

Sounds good to me Jane :D

How many are you booking the table for?

OMG OMG OMG OMG - me heart is in me mouth with excitement!!!!!!

BTW, anyone who is friends with me on fb, please dont post anything about where we are meeting, dont mind that we are meeting, just that i have family in Brum, and I dont want them thinking that Im coming to brum and not seeing them - an aunt in particular..... just dont have the time...

OMG OMG OMG OMG......... so excited!!!!!!!!!

The off duty is getting done tonight and I spoke to the sister asking for annual leave or days off so she said she'd see what she could do so I should know tomorrow. Would be nice to see you and Clarri again and meet some of the others anyway :)

I do hope you get the time off, Cathy. It will be lovely to meet up with you again.

Pam xxx

Back