Birmingham-One year on-30th october 2010

ok with 3 weeks to go ,if we are gonna do this we need to get organised so please add your name to the list if you intend comming-go on you know you want to !! I'll start the list

Jane (mommyB)
Rachael (1974rach)

mee and thee then jane...:D

xxx

ooh I can't wait....

I need a night out!

xxx

me too !! have you been to Jimmy's before Rach ?

never....don't even know what it is! I just kinda thought "ooh a night out! I shall gatecrash!" is it a bit like Wing wah? all you can eat for a tenner?

I'm going for a quick google.......

xxx

oh my good god! how much food! Thai, chinese, italian, indian! I best wear a tent.

xxx

I went to wing wah a few weeks ago and I take the "all you can eat" thing literally. I would have happily scoffed and troughed my way through far more than I did, but the people I went with were going "oooh I'm stuffed, couldn't eat another thing" after a plateful.

I must be missing my stop eating now switch.

xxx

the one in nuneaton....it's a little one. The one in Cov is mahoosive!

What did you think?

xxx

I like it there, we go to the Oldbury one ,since its within walking distance,would be a bit stupid to go further afield and it's quite a big one! going tomorrow and looking forward muchly !!!

Am going to pm the others who expressed an interest and see if they are still up for it so i can book a table at Jimmy's-I have seen the queue for tables if you havent booked:eek::eek::eek:

get the table booked honey! is it wrong that it's 10.00am and I am literally drooling at the thought of chinese? lol

Have a good old nosh up for me tonight - yum yum lemon chicken

xxx

I'll grt on to it today-promise !!!

And you will have to wait til tomorrow lunchtime to imagine me eating your lemon chicken ( note to self-check if it's harcombe friendly !!)

lol - I think I just got excited about chinese - I will probably still be thinking about it tomorrow anyway!

xxx

god i need to get a life!

xxxx

Back