1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Birthday Challenge

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by ColeyWoley27, 27 June 2014 Social URL.

1. ColeyWoley27

ColeyWoley27 Well-Known Member

So alongside my New Years Challenge.

I have chosen to start a Birthday Challenge. I am 29 in 4 weeks (Gulp)

So a year of my 30th. I got into Slimming world and getting back to the old me as I do not want to turn 30 being this miserable (Or THAT miserable as I am almost halfway there)
    I was aiming to be there by New Year but know not all goals can be achieved. As Long as I am at Target by my 30th :)

BUT! I am 5.5lb away from 2st loss. (3st if I factor in the stone I lost before SW) So my new Challenge/Goal
    Get that 2st off in 4 weeks.

That means losing at least 1.5 a week. So today is day 1 week 1. LETS DO THIS!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. janetelizabeth

janetelizabeth Well-Known Member

Wishing you all success....it's good to have a plan and know where we want to be.
    Next week is my wedding anniversary and husband's birthday, within a couple days of each other and I looked back to last year at this time...I weighed another 21lbs!!!:D Happy me!!

4. ColeyWoley27

Yey well done you :)

Thank you also. I am really wanting this. I have 4 weeks to get myself to the 2st mark (13st4lb) This will get me to pre 2nd child weight that would be a huge achievement.

5. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Hello there! you have a great goal! I wish you all the best. I am sure you will be looking fab and amazing at your birthday party! ;-)

6. ColeyWoley27

Darn it. Made my Mini Goal harder :(

I some how and I really do not know how gained my biggest gain to date. 2.5lb on

I did go to the gym 3 hours before and also started doing weights a few days before so this is my only real reasoning behind it.

Hopefully an on track week will get me to a good loss next week.

Fingers crossed!

7. ColeyWoley27

4lb off 4lb to go :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

8. janetelizabeth

Phew...well done you got that gain off + some!! :D

9. ColeyWoley27

Half off this week thanks to Star week and Bloating!

So I NEED 3.5 next week to get my goal :(

Really thought I could do it but that 2.5 gain from the Gym has screwed my chances.

A week tomorrow till my Birthday :(

10. ColeyWoley27

I was 1.5 away from it for my birthday then missed weigh in this week due to BAD traffic

Si hoping for a belated birthday present :)

11. janetelizabeth

Oh what a shame...really hope you manage that 1.5lb next weigh in!! I'm sure you will!!