Birthday dilemma!!

Hi Lady and Bell, thanks for your support. I am off to my GP on monday, I got a few things to get sorted and then I am starting.So hopefully, by Friday or so I should be on my way. I cannot wait. Had a rugby game today and I checked some of the pics taking during the game..no,no.. not good:eek: And we got new fancy tight jerseys with a new sponsor so we got our pic taken for a national newspaper. Oh dear! I usually always re-check /delete any pics as much as I can, obviously I couldn't today.

hey audy!!just wanted to say i hope all goes well at the docs today! if so... roll on friday woohoo, might be hard for you starting just befor the weekend, the one just gone was my first! and i did it, breezed threw it... kind of lol, had a few temptations but didnt give in, YOU CAN DO IT :) ! once you get on LT and the pounds start dropping off you wont be re checking your pictures anymore because youll look and feel fantastic, best of luck x

Hi Lady, Thanks. Yep, hopefully today will go well at the Doc.
Actually, it's probably better for me cos I don't work on Mondays so I can stay in bed as I go through the 1st phase and the Boyfriend can keep me entertained.
Ah yeah, no more picture checking:)
Well done you on your first weekend! I am sure the next ones will be ok for you too, I guess you just had to pass the 1st hurdle.:D

Back