• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

birthday food!!!

Hi all its my birthday on saturday (day 5 of my refeed) and my familys just asked if id like to go for a meal.
It would be a 3 course consisting of:
starter either:
soup
garlic mushrooms in white sauce
bbq chicken wings

main:
carvery so gammon beef or turkey with veg stuffing, yorkshire pudding, roast and new potatoes and gravy

pudding either:
apple crumble
treacle sponge
bread and butter pudding
all with either custard or ice cream

if i had a very small portion do you think it would be bad?? it will be my day 5 so i was thinking if maybe i had a small soup for starter, very small amount for the main and maybe just custard for pudding i might get away with it as your allowed most foods by then.

what does everyone recommend??? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Im not sure how the refeed works as i havnt read the sheet or anything yet but i would do this:

soup for starter

for the main, avoid the potatoes and have meat and veg and a little gravy

and i would miss a pudding completly as you will probably feel full after the two corses anyways :D

thanks for the advice girlies. As of day 3 i can have 8oz of potatoes with meals boiled baked or mashed so do you think that will be ok. also from day 4 onwards im allowed snacks- sandwiches- fruit- yoghurts so doo you think a very small helping of custard would hurt or should i definately miss it out???? thanks xx

kered

Gold Member
I would go with the above, but you could have potatoes with it as you are allowed potatoes on day 5 anyway, but avoiding too much gravy and I would miss the yorkshire pudding.
Maybe a small portion of ice cream to celebrate your Birthday.

Have a super day.

I would go with the above, but you could have potatoes with it as you are allowed potatoes on day 5 anyway, but avoiding too much gravy and I would miss the yorkshire pudding.
Maybe a small portion of ice cream to celebrate your Birthday.

Have a super day.
Thanks Mary, think this is exactley what il do but will see how i feel tomorrow incase i dont feel brave enough lol. xx

Cruiksl

Silver Member
You'll probably find you couldn't eat it all anyway.

When I went for my meal - a week after starting refeed, I shared a starter, gave away most of my main as I couldn't eat it and gave the pudding a miss as there was no way I could eat it.

Have a lovely birthday though !