Birthday meal at Frankie&Benny's!! Eeek! (Food mentioned)

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I am going to a birthday do at Frankie and Benny's tomorrow evening, and I'm really worried. I'm on SS+, so thought I'd just have chicken and salad. However, I've been looking at the menu and the salads all look quite high in calories and fat. They have a few options such as Lemon chicken salad and Sticky chicken salad, but I've found a wrap with Balsamic chicken and salad in which looks quite good. What do you guys reckon? Any help would be appreciated. :)

Hey Hun,

Don't know the menu specifically, but I'm sure (especially if you rang ahead), they would be happy to make you a salad with plain chicken. Most of the glazes on the meat will have a lot of sugar, and the carbs in the wrap will likely be too high. And also watch out for tomatoes/peppers etc in the salads, a couple of bits would be ok, but not too much as again t'is sugar-ific!!

Hope you enjoy it, whatever you choose!!

:)

I went off out for lunch with a friend to Croma I chose the chicken tika, I made them leave the dressing, nuts and the dough balls off so I would not be tempted to taste and had a good weight loss that week so think you should be fine.

Resturants really try to please customers on the whole so sure they will accomodate your request if you explain you are healthy eating xx hope the meal is lovely xx

Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll be leaving shortly, but to be honest, I'm not really hungry! Will definitely ask them for a plain chicken salad, I think. With some sparkling water or diet coke.
Will let you know how it goes.
Take care. x:)

Back