birthday planning.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by addicted to choc, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. addicted to choc

addicted to choc Member

hi
    this is a mental note to myself more than anything but figure if I type it out I will stick to it,,mental psycology!

anyway my youngest is 7 tomorrow, I have bought a cake from tesco and I reckon on a small piece being about 6 syns?
    we are opting for burgers and chips for his party tea and I have just printed a recipe for syn free turkey and pepper burgers, with a brown roll as a hx B and lots of salad thats me sorted!

I will eat free red all day,have my free burger and ONE small piece of birthday cake. I know my older boy has got him some maltesers(my weekness) so I WILL avoid them .

easy when you say it like that eh! now I just have to stick to it :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    im having the same problem, its my birthday this month but we have decided instead of having a cake were going to make a low syn triple with lots of fruit instead!! were just going to have a bbq at the house with lots of meat and salad as a few of our friends are now doing slimming world as well

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    can we all come?

5. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    haha, if you can all fit in, i only have a 1 bedroom cottage and a tiny yard

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh, it's my birthday at the end of the month too - I too am planning a BBQ, but i'm going to have a fresh fruit pavlova as i absolutely love it, and if you replace the cream with yoghurt then it's not too bad sins wise. Most of my mates are also doing slimming world, so they too know the score!

I'm not counting sins though when it comes to the wine!

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i said i was gonna be good on my birthday but didnt work!!

8. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I say that every birthday/christmas/easter/weekend etc and it never works!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.