birthday temptation

I have just sat around a birthday tea table with my daughters and grandson. Cream buns, chocolate brownies (warm) with ice cream, birthday cake and loads of sweets.
Really tempting goodies, but sooo proud that I was able to resist. WI 2 tomorrow, cant wait...

well done on not breaking i know how hard it is. my sisters birthday was dure in my first week and we went for a meal so hard being sat there watching everyone eat. thats your first test over and done with.

good luck for your 2 wi

karen

Well done, it can be hard, and now you've resisted once, you shouldn't have any problems resisting again
There's been a few occasions I've had to get through during the past few weeks I've been on LT, but I know if I can resist choccy cake and cream buns, then I can easily resist picking at fishfingers (or whatever, that was just an example) lol

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Well done for resisting, keep at it and good look for the weigh in x

Congratulations for resisting, sounds like a very hard situation that. That little bout of strength will definitely pay off! :D Good job!

Well done for resisting - it's hard isn't it but doesn't it feel good when you do? Good luck with the WI tomorrow.

Back