Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bit better this week

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by loolaa, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. loolaa

loolaa Member

Hi Everyone
    Last week I had a good moan as I had really stuck to the plan and only lost 0.5 lbs so I was quite relieved to have lost 2lbs this week. Not losing huge ammounts but am starting to come to the realisation that I don't think I am going to see huge losses.
    I started ww before xmas and have so far lost 8lbs so I got my special sticky star tonight too. Was very pleased.
    Anyway, I also bought the new recipe book " Fabulous and Filling", looks like there are loads of yummy recipes in it so feeling quite motivated for this coming week.
    Wish me luck!
    Laura x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicki_ww

vicki_ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.93%)
    Diet:
    WW
    good stuff hun

:D2 whoop whoops:D for you

4. Velvet

Velvet Full Member

Start Weight:
    86.8kg
    Current Weight:
    86.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    62kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Well done

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.