Bit Confused

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by vegasbaby, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. vegasbaby

vegasbaby New Member

I have started the rc diet today however I am struggling to do my meals when I am working. Do I have to follow the green book (14 day plan) or can I make my own meals up as long as they fall with in the 5 % fat rule and my calorie intake?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya and Welcome.

No do dont have to follow the book - if its what you like to eat and need inspiration then yes go for it. But if you want to make up your own meals, just stick to the 5% rule and you will be fine.

Good luck - keep us posted
    x

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am also on my first week hun. A few things confuse me a little but I am getting there.
    I have wrote down my meals for the week going through the green book and picking and choosing out the meals I like etc.
    This week Ive had salads and homemade soup for lunch :)
    Also the new RC mag has some great recipe ideas in there if you wanted to check some out.
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.