bit down

dol7247

hi everyone
havent posted for a while. Feeling a bit lost over christmas. Have put 10 Ib on in 2 weeks and just need that kick up the proverbial to get me started again ha
any volunteers please :) every reply is a help believe me , i just dont feel so alone in this sstruggle........Which i find most in first 3 days
Happy New Year to everyone and heres to all our dreams being achieved and lets face it ours are obtainable xx

Hey, look, 10 lbs is just that. 10 lbs. And it will be gone in a flash. So onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards!)

Good luck!

D x

Ahhhh know the feeling dol7247. I'm starting again on 6/01/07 ......... see my diary!! And will definately need kick up a*** then too!!

Happy Slim New Year to you.

Putting on weight over Christmas is nothing unusual - hell it's almost expected! Why beat yourself up over something you have in common with 98% of the rest of the population?
Difference is that we can put it right relatively quickly on a VLCD and then get on with the remainder of our journeys :)

I think I've gained way more than 10lb ... I have no scales so can't say how much but my clothes are all tight and I've now only got 2 pairs of jeans (stretchy ones) that I can get into :eek:

But I'm restarting on Jan 2nd ... and that's the big difference from years gone by where I'd just put up with the extra gain and feel even more cr*p about myself.

This year, I'm saying to myself, "OK girl - you had all you wanted to eat over Christmas but Christmas is now over ... so get on with the task at hand!"

I'm not saying it's going to be easy - nothing worth having ever is - but together we can all get through this!

Hey mate

I put on 14 lbs so I know where you're coming from. Restarted SS today and glugging down the water. Just gotta grit our teeth and get on with it - you know we're worth the struggle xx

Well your not alone and that is for sure:(

I can't even bring myself to go near the scales:eek: cos' I am still having time out...so much for hoping to be good for Christmas:eek:

It is comforting to know I am among the 98%:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hi, Like others have said, it's only 10lbs and it WILL come straight off again if you get straight back to s'sing. Most of the poulation will have gained and be trying to take it off again, we will just do it faster than most with ss. New year, definately a new you. Think about how great it will be being slim for summer!

Sending a huge kick up the butt out to you, alongside a gigantic hug!!!!!

Good luck!

I put on 11lbs in just 4 days but have already lost 7lbs after restarting on Thursday, so please don't despair just jump back on the wagon. You'll do it.

You'll lose that in a week when you get back to SS, plus carbs store 5 times their weight, so I bet you lose it straight away. I put on 4lbs in just 2 days, but it's gone now.

Don't worry.

I feel a bit moody today too, must be the season!! x

Hi Hun

Try not to worry about it as like everyone else says it will fall off you in a flash.

I am restarting on monday and I haven't dared to weigh myself for the last 5 weeks.

best wishes

xx

Its just carbs, its not a problem and will fall off, dont worry, even slim people put on weight at xmas, its once a year, and at least this year its not carrying on till March like it normally does for me!!!!

hi,

i went on holidays and then xmas so have been off cd for nearly 3 weeks, i gained 10lbs too :eek: , but it comes off quickly!

now is the end of my 3rd day back on ss and i have lost 9and a half of those lbs so although its easy on.. its easy off too!!!

we can do it... :D

heres to a slimmer trimmer us in 2007!!!

hi everyone
havent posted for a while. Feeling a bit lost over christmas. Have put 10 Ib on in 2 weeks and just need that kick up the proverbial to get me started again ha
any volunteers please :) every reply is a help believe me , i just dont feel so alone in this sstruggle........Which i find most in first 3 days
Happy New Year to everyone and heres to all our dreams being achieved and lets face it ours are obtainable xx

Hiya - sorry u've been feeling a bit down....try notto focus on that 10lbs...u'll shift it in no time !!!

I'm brill at kicks up the btm...so I'm volunteering !!!

You'll beat this and achieve ur goals in 2007 !!! I'm SURE OF IT !!!

Please please PM me anytime ur feeling a bit down....it happens to us all hun...and together we can get thru' it !

CD is tuff.....but soooooo WORTH IT :)

Wishing you a wonderful SLIM 2007 :D :D

lotsa love and positive vibes heading ur way.....

Debz
xx

hi again,

just thought i would pop by to see how you are getting on. glad to see you are getting back to it.. and that 10lbs gain i had at xmas is now a 12lb loss on day 7 of ss (and i went mad on one of them days! :eek: )

soo i cant wait to read about your result in a couple of days time... than 10lb will be long gone very soon!

keep going.. we can do it!

x

Back