1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bit of inspiration

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Cherry-Blossom, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Thankyou so much. I love reading positive stories that show what can be done :)

4. KayleeH12

KayleeH12 Well-Known Member

That is just incredible!

5. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Well-Known Member

My vlcd of choice is Slim&Save, i just love the variety of there products as opposed to the other companys. The prices are much cheaper too. I suggest you buy there taster pack its quite cheap i think i payed £28 for it and its a weeks worth of products but you get to try out most of the range before you order in bulk. You get a free shaker cup too if your a first time customer!
    Ive also had to ring them up on occasion for some advice and the ladies on the other end of the phone are lovely and really helpful. I give them a thumbs up! I truely love there service. xoxox

6. Ellieblah

Ellieblah Well-Known Member

wow incredible! He looks amazing :)

7. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

He looks like a different person! Thanks for sharing, amazing x

8. Allie12345

Allie12345 New Member

wow goodjob! any tips?

9. Lakeke

Lakeke Member

I have just started with 11st to lose. I'm ready!!