Bit OT - need help looking for a shirt!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kangy, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Hi all,

One of my staples of my 'fat' wardrobe is a white chiffon shirt, to wear in the summer over vest tops to hide my big fat arms. However mine saw the end of it's life last year, and I can't find another one anywhere. Can anyone help??!!

I know I won't need it for the covering up by the endo f this summer (no way!!:D ) but I think it'll will still be useful.

I've tried the usual suspects - Evans, Simply Be, Next, Dorothy Perkins. Can't find one anywhere!:confused:

K xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Have ye tried primark?
  4. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Hiya! Yes I got one in Primark - loads of different colours and styles - perfect for summer or sleeping in. Only £8 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!
  5. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Ebay - try ebay - they have almost everything people want..... just had a quick look they do have white chiffon blouses/ tunics - just key in words you think are relevant....

happy hunting...!!
  6. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Landsend have some lovely plus size white linen shirts if you fancy a change! Up to 3X which is about a 26/28
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.